• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantic Dream changed the skin tone of Saudi characters in Beyond PS4 to..

Shouldn't we ask Saudis which version they prefer?
It's not like Europeans are playing Saudis in a movie or anything like that.

I could ask my wife, who is black, what she think of this, but I'm pretty sure she'd be offended that I'm wasting her time with stupid stuff.

Shouldn't we ask Saudis which version they prefer?
It's not like Europeans are playing Saudis in a movie or anything like that.

I could ask my wife, who is black, what she think of this, but I'm pretty sure she'd be offended that I'm wasting her time with stupid stuff.

I do think the new models look more like Saudis, but I wish Cage had addressed the issue by saying something like they were changed to look more realistic, and not that generic answer. But he possibly has no idea what's going on anyway.

Lebanese people... that kid is whiter than white kids.

freed-lebanese-policeman.jpg
A Lebanese policeman who was captured by the al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front in Arsal gets a jubilant welcome home on his arrival in Beirut, Lebanon, on Dec. 1. (Mohamed Azakir/Reuters)

The lighter skin tone is actually closer to what Middle Easterns actually look like generally.

I do think the new models look more like Saudis, but I think Cage had addressed the issue by saying they were changed to look more realistic, and not that generic answer. But he possibly has no idea what's going on anyway.

Cage is crazy, and I don't like his games :D

Top Bottom