• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Error gameplay videos amidst controversy

Ahhh I see Metacritic has posted some reviews

Surprised there’s no mention of it on OpenCritic
OpenCritic is weird, they're not listing a bunch of niche/smaller games. I've done a review thread earlier today on Song of Nunu and at the time it did not have a listing on OpenCritic. They did update thir site with this game entry later on, but they're slower than Metacritic.

Gambit2483

LOL. I don't even know why this game is getting so much attention, it's so bland and unoriginal. They're even asking full price for it when it's just a boring UE5 game made with assets from the marketplace... what in the hell!?
2 words. Xbox controversy.

It's not the worst game ever. It's a basic AA game (that will be just fine for many, like The Calisto Protocol) but of course people need to be over the top to get attention nowadays and every game that's just mediocre has to be "the worst ever".

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
4k 60fps with raytracing right?

Blast Processing and Mode 7 combined.

2 words. Xbox controversy.

It's not the worst game ever. It's a basic AA game (that will be just fine for many, like The Calisto Protocol) but of course people need to be over the top to get attention nowadays and every game that's just mediocre has to be "the worst ever".

It's the second worst reviewed game of the year, you don't have to say anything in its defense.

Last edited:
Top Bottom