• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Error is in an “Unacceptable” State on Xbox Series S Due to its Weaker Hardware, Developer Says

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
MC can't even be bothered to list the correct platform. The game was canceled for PS4 a few months ago.

gTzrwGO.png

giphy.gif

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
MC can't even be bothered to list the correct platform. The game was canceled for PS4 a few months ago.

gTzrwGO.png

giphy.gif

I was just looking at that. The game was made for the PS5 SSD and it scores a big 47on the PS5. :pie_gsquint: :pie_gsquint: :pie_gsquint:

Is that the lowest score of the year?

Shut0wen

How did Microsoft engineers not realise this could be an issue going forward, especially as the ps5 has such a commanding lead, devs will never use a Xbox as the base platform.
Honestly i think MS actually thought xbox would be head to head with sony with the series x, look at the 360 era, 90% of games were made with the 360 in mind while ps3 suffered alot, MS more then likely thought the same thing would happen again, they even tried it with the under performing xbox one, MS mentality is if its the cheaper option itd sell more, hasnt been the case in 2 generations now

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
Looks like the game is in an “unacceptable state” on every platform. What a train wreck studio.

Top Bottom