• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Theory TGS Trailer

StuBurns

Banned
If I wanted to play Gears with bad art, I'd play Gears.

Seriously, taking inspiration is cool, it's an industry that relies on iteration for progression, but this is too far I think. It's in poor taste. I'd be interested to hear what Epic think of this game.

The moment where Just Syd tries to emote with his face is great stuff.
Momar said:
Diablosis might be the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
As is diablosis. I approve of diablosis.

Such a shame Tecmo didn't acknowledge and embrace the parody and humor which is unintentionally present. As it is, the impression I get is that it's a Japanese game trying too hard to appeal to a Western market and failing because of it. It just looks like a derivative, ugly mess.

If these early videos are anything to go by though, I at least believe the pure badness of the cutscenes and writing could turn out to be an ironic strong point.

kay

Not too terrible of a bump but apparently the game is coming in April or around there and there is probably an Xbox 360 release. I guess this is what KT will announce on this date. Announcement of an announcement foiled.

X360
PS3

Top Bottom