• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question: Do You Prefer to Serve Ice Cream on Cone, Bowl, or Cup?

It's summer here, so I thought it would be fun to ask.

p1030305_rev.jpg

I like it on a cup. Preferably coffee mug cups! My friend thought it was weird though. What about you guys? Is there another silverware or etc you prefer to use?

Edit: Prepositions

Edit: Wait on a cup or in a cup...

Only cone ice cream I eat is Cornetto.

Everything else in a bowl or tub or whatever. Melts too fast when it's the summer and goes all over my hand if it's on a cone.

snap

Banned
Bowl usually, sometimes cone if I'm buying it somewhere and not eating it at home from a tub.

killroy87

If I'm out, a cone. At home, in a bowl. I've never even considered buying cones to use at home, that seems crazy to me for some reason

AxeMan

Who has it from a cup?? Unless it's an Iced Coffee or something. But to just scoop some into a cup? That's absurd.

I have my ice cream out of the bucket like it's intended to be eaten

99Luffy

Banned
Cup.

As it melts I scoops out the softer ice cream on the sides so Im left with sort of a tower in the middle. I cant be the only one that does this.

Monocle

A cone you heathens.

Cups are for oldsters and bowls are for people who think "Hungry? Grab a Snickers!" is a reasonable slogan.

What kind of heathen are you, OP? Plate and fork, obviously.

Too fancy!

Cup.

As it melts I scoops out the softer ice cream on the sides so Im left with sort of a tower in the middle. I cant be the only one that does this.

I should try this haha

Bowl, never liked cones even as a kid
(besides the premade kind with a chocolate shell over the ice cream and inside the cone)

Oh these are sooo good.

Misha

Banned
at home usually a bowl and sometimes a mug (like if i'm not going to sit at a table)

every time i get ice cream at an ice cream place though I get a waffle cone. they're only really worth it if they're freshly made

Top Bottom