• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quiplash XL announced for Jackbox Party Pack 2

Vyse24

Announced by Evan Jacover of Jackbox Games. Will have the DLC and extra prompts.

https://twitter.com/evanjacover/status/650693935577333764
From the official site:
Jackbox said:
Just as the world waited anxiously to find out which five children had found Willy Wonka’s golden tickets, the gaming world has huddled around their family radios for months eagerly awaiting official word on the five games in The Jackbox Party Pack 2.

So far, we’ve officially announced Fibbage 2, Bomb Corp., and Earwax. We can now announce that the final two games are Quiplash XL and Bidiots! (Watch: Polygon’s first-look at Bidiots.)

Like Augustus Gloop, Quiplash XL is absolutely stuffed to the brim. It’s got everything in the original megahit Quiplash game, plus everything in the DLC “Quip Pack 1,” PLUS tons of brand new prompts.

Bidiots is an excitingly competitive auction game + hilarious drawing game all rolled into one. You’re at an art auction. You draw some pieces AND you bid on other player’s drawings. You’re given secret information on the value of certain pieces, but not all of them. It’s up to you to win the drawings that will bring you the most profit!

Packaged together at the ridiculously low price of $24.99, how can you afford NOT to buy The Jackbox Party Pack 2 for your next game night, party, or family gathering? What are you waiting for?

Oh, yeah, you’re waiting for the release date. That’d be OCTOBER 13!!! That’s like, a week from Tuesday! Just show up outside the gates of our game factory on October 13 and wait for a strange man in a top hat to appear with further instructions. Or find it on Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Steam, Amazon Fire TV, or Google Play. Either-or.

Good day. We said GOOD DAY!

Seems kinda odd to do when Quiplash has DLC support. But sure why not I guess, lol. There's probably a whole bunch of people with just Jackbox 1 and not Quiplash.

No YDKJ though, huh D: Guess I'll keep hope alive for a standalone release of a new YDKJ with proper local MP.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Probably for the best it's not YDKJ if they're only doing phone support, needs controllers.

Haven't yet played Quiplash, looking forward to it!

IcyStorm

I don't know if Earwax and Bomb Corp will be that great... I hope they don't end up being the Lie Swatter and Word Spud of Jackbox Party Pack 2.

Disappointing to hear that Quiplash XL is the fifth game, since Quiplash hasn't even been out that long :|

Jeels

These games are brilliant but the first didn't come out too long ago. Think I'll wait for a price drop for this set but I highly recommend it to anyone else. Been playing these jackbox games at a ton if parties and its always a good time.

Top Bottom