• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

D23

Is there a GAF community list for xbox one?

i bought this after the free weekend, and have been playing it non stop.

need some more ppl to play with, preferably some one that have a mic.

Gt: D23isME.

Also, is there any reason why 90% of the time i always get kicked out of the lobby when i join a custom match game?.. is it only reserved for the elite players or something??

Fury451

Banned
Got kicked from a match because I wasn't the one moron who decided not to rush on Bank. So it was 1 on 5 and wanted to take my time before going after the bomb, but nope got kicked from the match,

People are really obnoxious about dictating what they think you should do and kicking if you deviate at all.

HiiiLife

Yeah idk what Overwatch players are talking about saying Overwatch has the most toxic fans. I love Siege but some players are pieces of shit.

andycapps

Yeah idk what Overwatch players are talking about saying Overwatch has the most toxic fans. I love Siege but some players are pieces of shit.
It's true. And the developers have made it that way by not being active in banking problem players or having penalties for team killing in casual. Repeated team killing across matches, even if it's not 3 in a row in one match, should put you on a watch list.

TheKeyPit

Banned
What a bunch of babies. Good and effective Montagne playing is a work of art.

You have well mannered and classy responses, I would expect nothing less of a Montagne player.

I'd really like to get good with Montagne, but that operator needs good teamwork to function properly.

Anyone else have issues with stats? Every operator I check out their stats are zero on everything.

Same problem here.

GobFather

Just bought this game via PSN sale. My initial impression is.. It feels clunky and graphics look pretty bad. Multiplayer was confusing lol. I may need to try it again later. Feels like CS on PC lol

Edit: any tips ?

andycapps

How do I get Favela in casual? Set all other maps to off but I still don't get it.
I don't think setting them to off does anything unless everyone you're playing with has the same preferences. 3 of us set our preferences to only house last night and got Yacht right off the bat.

Really enjoying the Favela map.

They really need to fix the votekick bug. Some dude on the enemy team kept killing just one teammate at the start of each round. Couldn't kick him.

andycapps

Really enjoying the Favela map.

They really need to fix the votekick bug. Some dude on the enemy team kept killing just one teammate at the start of each round. Couldn't kick him.
They need to make it so two team kills in one match is instant kick and ban for 15 minutes for first offense. Second offense 4 hours. 3rd a day. 4th a week.

The current penalties are weak and some stupid players are fine with the slaps on the wrist they get because they get some kind of sick enjoyment out of teamkilling because "it's just casual." That was the response from someone after I messaged then after teamkilling. They don't care and the penalties are nothing.

Almost have 25k, when new operators go free who should I buy first?

Im actually more interested in Capitao. He seems like a strong room punisher.

Which is ironically bad for the current meta, since it encourages roaming.

Im excited for the patch, but disappointed it's coming at the end of the month...

Shotgun range or damage reduced 25%, spread increased too I think.

Pulse nerfed to 9 meter detection and you cant quick swap back to his weapon.

...September's patch is buffing 2 operators, Im thinking Tachanka for sure, and probably Glaz. I am hoping C4 gets rebalanced..Valkyrie doesnt need it, neither does Caveira. They both have strong abilities that should contribute to the team.

This in turn should make shield operators like Montagne worthy again. I can almost swear there is some bug that makes detecting Blitz's shield all wrong.

I like Favela, but it's totally different. Attackers can expose so much, but defenders can sneak through the outside areas to catch attackers with their pants down.

Btw, they really need to incorporate Tactical Realism into ranked. I dont want three modes. BUt there is no difference between casual and ranked besides score limit and not choosing spawn.

Casual should have spawn picking, because the game is completely unbalanced when you are randomly assign a spot to defend.

Ranked should have no score pop ups, no HUD (besides time), no live scoreboard, no kill confirms (telling you when someonedies) and realistic reloading.

I dont mind teammate outlines, though Id prefer something in between, like outlines dropping off after a certain distance.

I watched Tactical Realism on maciejays channel. Looks like a blast and requires a LOT of communication and coordination. Its dangerous to split up from your own team because of friendly fire.

Rocketz

Feel bad for some the of teams I played against today. Felt like half had team killers on them. It sucks for me since I want fair 5v5 games, not facing a team that is handicapped.

As cool as Caveira interrogation mechanic is and its satisfying to land, I just cant see me using her over Valkyrie if she's open.

Feel bad for some the of teams I played against today. Felt like half had team killers on them. It sucks for me since I want fair 5v5 games, not facing a team that is handicapped.

As cool as Caveira interrogation mechanic is and its satisfying to land, I just cant see me using her over Valkyrie if she's open.

Same. I usually wait, in general, and pick whichever "essential" Op hasn't been picked yet. Haven't played as Caveira yet. She also seems like a skill player more than others and I don't know if I'd be able to take advantage of her ability.

As much as I enjoyed Tac Realism during a custom game with friends I think it would be a nightmare in public matchmaking. It requires so much teamwork and coordination to not be constantly teamkilling eachother. I also don't really want the playlists split up as that also splits up the community, but tac realism is too different from the current casual and ranked to be put in the same pool as well.

Rocketz

Same. I usually wait, in general, and pick whichever "essential" Op hasn't been picked yet. Haven't played as Caveira yet. She also seems like a skill player more than others and I don't know if I'd be able to take advantage of her ability.

I think she's going to excel on the larger maps. I don't see myself ever picking her on House just because of the size. I had pretty good luck with her playing on Yacht earlier as I was able to use the hull to get around the attackers and get behind them and land two interrogations in match set.

Foxxsoxx

Btw, they really need to incorporate Tactical Realism into ranked. I dont want three modes. BUt there is no difference between casual and ranked besides score limit and not choosing spawn.

Casual should have spawn picking, because the game is completely unbalanced when you are randomly assign a spot to defend.

Ranked should have no score pop ups, no HUD (besides time), no live scoreboard, no kill confirms (telling you when someonedies) and realistic reloading.

I dont mind teammate outlines, though Id prefer something in between, like outlines dropping off after a certain distance.

I totally agree, I stopped playing Ranked when they made it Casual-lite. TR is great and I love it.

Vorheez

I killed one of my teammates today because everytime Rook put down his free t shirts, some dude would shoot and destroy them before anyone could grab any. So I shot him in the back.

Does that make me a bad person?

Me and my brother just grabbed this afyer logging like 30 hrs in the free weekend :p if anybody els on xbone needs ppl on their friends list 2 squad up with shoot me a pm

I killed one of my teammates today because everytime Rook put down his free t shirts, some dude would shoot and destroy them before anyone could grab any. So I shot him in the back.

Not at all. I've team killed idiots who refused to play properly before. Deserve what they get if they're in ranked.

moai

No, yesterday i was down and my teammate was right behind me and refused to revive me, even though there was no danger. He waited in the same spot crouched until i was nearly dead and shot me. Next round started and i inmediatly shot him in the head.

TheKeyPit

Banned
No, yesterday i was down and my teammate was right behind me and refused to revive me, even though there was no danger. He waited in the same spot crouched until i was nearly dead and shot me. Next round started and i inmediatly shot him in the head.

A friend and I were playing together. I was already dead. He and two teammates were left. He was downed and needed to be revived and one teammate just stood there and waited. The other teammate came with a shock drone and killed my friend. He got a message afterwards that they didn't need him to win this round. Such people should get a perma-ban.

Xater

So I finally reached level 20 to play ranked and I doubt I will do that more after I got the achievement. The amount of leavers and TKs is shocking. Well I might play it without randoms, but not like this.

Fury451

Banned

You're a real hero. A real human bean.

I never understand the mentality of griefers

OG Kush

are they any good youtubers that are console players? I only know of PC players, but as I play on PS4 would prefer to see that as the pace is very different compared to the PC.

Semi auto shotgun nerf
shaq.gif

Pulse nerf
giphy.gif

thank you ubisoft

It's a little slow on X1 right now. Takes about 1.5-2 mins between matches.

Yesterday was blazing though. Barely had time to make a drink between matches.

Just got killed by a sub-machine gun from literally the opposite end of Yacht while I had an assault rifle that apparently couldn't hit the guy. Very balanced game. Oh, also this was after I was tk'd the previous round. A problem that absolutely doesn't exist.

Xater

Yep, never playing ranked with ransoms again. I now have an avian dined penalty because I wouldn't take some asshole shooting me during prep time. I was the one voted out.

Top Bottom