• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Kalentan

I love this game.

My team all get killed and I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place and decide to book it and get killed. So what did my team do? They kicked me.

I swear people are such fucking children.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member

That was some hype shit! Pretty nice!

I love this game.

My team all get killed and I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place and decide to book it and get killed. So what did my team do? They kicked me.

Yeah people suck, i have also been kicked for not clutching games. I should get together with gaffers again and play as a group.

Keihart

I like leaving a non reinforced wall next to Mira's window , so instead of popping off the window i just wallbang some fools, only time i pop the window off is to try to use a nitro from bellow the hole.

The melee bug on the windows is disgusting tho, people that use it are going to hell...

mf.luder

Good games guys. I think we can all agree that Alpine's 13 year old son is a better player than he is, right?

RNC_Gabe is a better player/teammate/communicator/father/burger-flipper/teabagger/pea-musher than Alpine.

Very good games tonight boys, can't wait for more this weekend.

Foxxsoxx

Yeah people suck, i have also been kicked for not clutching games. I should get together with gaffers again and play as a group.

Lol right.

Had a match in Ranked earlier we're 2 wins 3 losses on attack.

We decimate them this round on house, 5v1 and it's on point at Master bedroom, I'm in treehouse covering the upstairs flank looking into master bedroom and 4 of them all die to the same guy rushing at the guy defending. I then have to go in solo and the guy moves to construction room as I hurry to the OBJ and they complain that I died on point when he had to come to me when he had full health and I had less than 10.

3 people on mic were literally screaming at me the whole time causing holy shit levels of stress making me second guess myself and in turn put me way off my game.

People just act like kids man, even when they're clearly not.

That being said, been having a lot of fun playing Ranked today, can't get past Gold 1 since going in solo is like throwing dice but it's been pretty decent teams and close matches for the most part.
I hadn't played much since Dust Line so it's been nice getting my grove back on, I've been carrying a lot more than I usually do, it's all about that ACOG.

nOoblet16

I love this game.

Why not give it a try instead of just getting yourself killed? If you were to die you'd have died quick anyway but sometimes if things go your way you could kill several people and win.

Me and my friends who I play with have won so many 1v3, 1v4 and sometimes even 1v5 situations that it's always worth trying.

Some group playing together tried to kick me last night because during a firefight I killed the enemy guy and my own teammate shot me down to 6 health. All I had was a shotgun and we were both in the capture zone but the enemy IQ was across the room lol. It was not going to be pretty. So of course I just get killed in one shot and they all try to kick me after their bitch asses 1. died and 2. shot me because they missed the enemy. They didn't get the votes because I was playing with a friend. I may have uhhhh perhaps made it a bit harder for them to win the next round.

Also in another game yesterday the enemy team tried some full shield comp all with revolvers. It was pretty funny except we had this smoke on the team trying to face off against the shields. It was secure area so it's pretty easy to get the shields bunched up and gas em but the dude never once used his canister. Wtf, I wish this game had a question mark ping like league of legends.

Kalentan

Why not give it a try instead of just getting yourself killed? If you were to die you'd have died quick anyway but sometimes if things go your way you could kill several people and win.

Me and my friends who I play with have won so many 1v3, 1v4 and sometimes even 1v5 situations that it's always worth trying.

When did I say I wasn't going to try? I was trying to get into a better position and they kicked me.

nOoblet16

Some group playing together tried to kick me last night because during a firefight I killed the enemy guy and my own teammate shot me down to 6 health. All I had was a shotgun and we were both in the capture zone but the enemy IQ was across the room lol. It was not going to be pretty. So of course I just get killed in one shot and they all try to kick me after their bitch asses 1. died and 2. shot me because they missed the enemy. They didn't get the votes because I was playing with a friend. I may have uhhhh perhaps made it a bit harder for them to win the next round.

Also in another game yesterday the enemy team tried some full shield comp all with revolvers. It was pretty funny except we had this smoke on the team trying to face off against the shields. It was secure area so it's pretty easy to get the shields bunched up and gas em but the dude never once used his canister. Wtf, I wish this game had a question mark ping like league of legends.
Often when there's a 2v1 encounter where I am behind my teammate and there's an enemy in front I'd rather take the shot at the enemy even if it means accidental TK because if I don't then the enemy player will kill both of us as we are both in his line of fire. Ofc I play in squad with friends so it's all fine but with randoms it can get nasty.

Good games guys. I think we can all agree that Alpine's 13 year old son is a better player than he is, right?

This is true.

RNC_Gabe is a better player/teammate/communicator/father/burger-flipper/teabagger/pea-musher than Alpine.

This is more truth that also has a bit too much bite to it.

He's definitely much better than Alpine. No question.

Story as old as time.

Well, I've invited you upwards of 1,000,000,000 times so........

This is probably just me being shit, but I didn't have internet for a while and just got connected. My ping is 20-30ms faster than it used to be (around 60 average now) and I feel like everyone just gets the drop on me way more than before and I'm losing way more 1 on 1s. Am I just bad?

Often when there's a 2v1 encounter where I am behind my teammate and there's an enemy in front I'd rather take the shot at the enemy even if it means accidental TK because if I don't then the enemy player will kill both of us as we are both in his line of fire. Ofc I play in squad with friends so it's all fine but with randoms it can get nasty.

We are on opposite sides of the enemy so I probably hit him too because I was using a shotgun but he definitely shot me after the kill. I remember this because I assumed the person who shot me was the IQ when she was actually moving into the other side of the room. It was very surprising to me when she started shooting from the opposite side from where I assumed she was.

This is true.

Well, I've invited you upwards of 1,000,000,000 times so........

I CAN HAVE OTHER FRIENDS YOU DON'T OWN ME

We are on opposite sides of the enemy so I probably hit him too because I was using a shotgun but he definitely shot me after the kill. I remember this because I assumed the person who shot me was the IQ when she was actually moving into the other side of the room. It was very surprising to me when she started shooting from the opposite side from where I assumed she was.

I CAN HAVE OTHER FRIENDS YOU DON'T OWN ME

Check the receipts.

Enjoyed those games alot last night, thanks for chucking me the invite. I'll be on later as well.

oktarb

...Nevermind - it hadn't fully downloaded.

Are servers down? I just reloaded this to my brand new PS4 Pro and everything is locked.

nOoblet16

Dude these servers on PS4 blow.
I'm playing on PS4 for the first time in months and two things I noticed, there seems to be server issues and there are a lot of assholes who TK and people who quit the match after losing one round.

Don't come across this shit on Xbox much or at all actually. The only issues I've noticed is that rubber banding is quite prevalent on Xbox when near a player and sometimes the servers blow and our party end up being broken during matchmaking.

mossypne

I bought Siege 2nd year edition today for my PS4 however i'm convinced the code i received from GAME is just a season pass code for the year 1 pass and not the year 2 pass? Is there a way to check if it's the year 2 pass i have or not?

nOoblet16

I bought Siege 2nd year edition today for my PS4 however i'm convinced the code i received from GAME is just a season pass code for the year 1 pass and not the year 2 pass? Is there a way to check if it's the year 2 pass i have or not?

I don't think so, by the time you put in the code and enter to get details of the game/DLC it's already accepted. Why do you think it's season 1 pass?

mossypne

I don't think so, by the time you put in the code and enter to get details of the game/DLC it's already accepted. Why do you think it's season 1 pass?

Yeah i mean once it's redeemed? I think it's year 1 because the slip the code is on has no mention of year 2 and is literally the original games logo with no Year 2 reference.

Also because the jackal and mira are available for me but to purchase, when i believe i should have access to them as a year 2 pass owner?

nOoblet16

Yeah i mean once it's redeemed? I think it's year 1 because the slip the code is on has no mention of year 2 and is literally the original games logo with no Year 2 reference.

Also because the jackal and mira are available for me but to purchase, when i believe i should have access to them as a year 2 pass owner?
Yea that's first year version then.

Foxxsoxx

As solid as the gameplay in this game is, I don't understand how fucked up the menus are.

They take ages to load, navigate, they're clunky, it's ridiculous to try and find people to play with because you have to search your PSN/XBL list manually instead of having a 'Who is playing' menu.

Thankfully they're upgrading it slowly over time but how the hell was this ever acceptable at launch.

I still can't believe you have to go through and exit out of 4 menus to change one attachment. I love this game but come on this is basic stuff Ubi.

Top Bottom