• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six Siege vs. Dying Light

Vote for your Game Of The Generation!

• Rainbow Six Siege

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • Dying Light

Votes: 54 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.Pennywise

Banned
This match is part of the Game of the Generation Tournament. For rules, details and current brackets go to the Tournament thread (Click)

OLEckSS.jpg

iorek21

Dying Light gotta be one of the most overlooked game this gen.

Still, I can't vote for it against Siege, a big phenomenon in competitive multiplayer

Compsiox

Banned
Siege is a gameplay masterpiece that has addicting infinite replayability. I've been playing it almost daily for the last 5 years. I've played it more than every Halo combined at this point.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Siege is among my favorite online games ever. I have over 1500 hours in it and still play regularly.

Dying Light is a great game, but not nearly on the same level.

GymWolf

I know that siege is very big and a great game, but i never played it, on the other hand i loved dying light soo...

Gp1

Both games are awesome, and Dying Light deserved way more coverage than it received.... but R6 Siege is easily the best competitive fps available now

Last edited:

Arachnid

Rainbow Six Siege is the best and most tactical shooter I've ever played (I hear Squad beats it out, but can't say from experience).

On the other hand, Dying Light is the best zombie game ever made, and the free dev support it's recieved has made the second game a day 1 purchase for me.

Personally, I'd give Siege the win. I've never put that many hours into a multiplayer game, and I used to be a diehard Battlefield fan with 1000+ hours in just one entry. For a multiplayer FPS to unseat that, it'd have to be special.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I tried to play Rainbow 6. It seemed to just be online multiplayer, which isn't of any interest to me. Dying light wins by default, but I have to say I had more fun with Dead Island last gen.

Eimran

Dying light is an amazing game. I've easily done +300 hours in the game. Gameplay is great, extra modes are amazing and the following DLC is a game on its own. Deep respect for the developer and the free DLC they've provided for years after the game's launch.

I loved both. But obviously I played Siege for a long time, it being a MP game.

Although I stopped playing it over a year ago, I have over 1300h in Siege, afair.
If Ubisoft does a PS5 patch or something I will definitely check it out again.

So yeah I voted for Dying Light obviously.

Nah jk, Siege.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Op again another one of theae posts?

"let's compete a pvp game with a pve game".

Idea for next vote. Make Doom Eternal compete with Barbies Wild Horse Adventures.

.Pennywise

Banned
Well this might be the most contested one. You better choose a clear winner and give me a good reason not to extend the voting window

Arachnid

Personally, I can't believe Siege isn't winning in a landslide. If DL takes this, there is no justice on this forum.

Mondai

Lol Dying Light was a fun mediocre game, Siege is one of the best online shooters of all time, some people really have shitty tastes :p

Top Bottom