• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rambo reboot in the works...no, i'm serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drencrom

Why does Hollywood insist on making shitty remakes and reboots?

Why are there still people paying good money to watch these awful, generic bastardizations of classic films?

Just why....

The company is looking at Rambo as a character akin to James Bond

Way to miss the point of the character, by like a freakin' planet.

Besides making it more like the book, there really isn't much they can improve on.

Why does Hollywood insist on making shitty remakes and reboots?

Why are there still people paying good money to watch these awful, generic bastardizations of classic films?

Just why....

Hollywood is creatively bankrupt,
they think that revamping past blockbusters into to a modern reboot to be a insta-cash cow

noting to do with artistic intergrity

VAD

Yes I can see it be good but only if they focus on being a relevant criticism on today's (American) society first and an action movie second.

Yes I can see it be good but only if they focus on being a relevant criticism on today's (American) society first and an action movie second.

They want Rambo to be like James Bond lol. Throw that idea out the window it's gonna be a super generic action movie directed by some mediocre dude too so I don't expect the action in here to be all that good anyways

Scum

xVzszLL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom