• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
we are animals though
Speak for yourself. I’m civilized.
ryan gosling sunglasses GIF

badblue

Ain’t no laws in Straya.

"Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires. Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well-fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer-generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby – or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians. Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people were said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world – Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold-blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not accept this. Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist."

You Are Wrong Win GIF

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
When I pour just enough where I can barely fit cream in the cup, I know I've poured enough coffee in my cup.

Physics.

fwe88bfa5xm91.jpg

I pride myself on guessing. For example "you need 200ml water for this..." I'll fill the cup and sure enough it's 200ml. Love it.

Pro tip: pour some water in your cup in heat it up in the mini nuclear power plant so your coffee won't cool down. Piping hot coffee = best coffee (winter)

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I'm so cold 🥶

The price rises in energy have made me super worried and strict when it comes to using any kind of energy. I've been running my gas at the bare minimum but I can't put up with this cold anymore. I'm shivering, my nose is running, my hands are almost numb, everything in my house is cold to touch, and the only way I can get a heat is to fill a hot water bottle and go to my bed.

I can't take it anymore so I've used my credit card to dump some money into my account as a "One Time Payment" so I can burn this fucking gas at full blast for a while. Looks like I'm going into debt to stay warm!

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I had a very intense dream in which my face was on t-shirts, like Polo Ralph Lauren levels - everywhere and for top dollar. I was a guest on a talk show, and had to talk down a guy who was a big fan of mine from killing himself.

I woke up not feeling right. Like, this seems really fucked up psyche wise right?

GeekyDad

I had a very intense dream in which my face was on t-shirts, like Polo Ralph Lauren levels - everywhere and for top dollar. I was a guest on a talk show, and had to talk down a guy who was a big fan of mine from killing himself.

I woke up not feeling right. Like, this seems really fucked up psyche wise right?
Or you just ate something the night before that didn't agree with you.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Last night I was in a foreign fantasy country where I met the girl of my dreams..had sex and all. Next thing I lost her and was wondering a huge apparment complex and streets I didnt know. Pretty intense.

😪

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo I donated a buck to a website to be able to download The Wonderful 101's OST from the Polaris label from 2014, it was initially on iTunes and something else but it got discontinued eventually and it driven me mad I couldn't find these albums anywhere else, that website was my only lead on them so I tried it out and found them! I'm really relieved they aren't lost media as I thought they might be. The soundtracks are amazing and full of soul as is the game itself, The Wonderful 101, is :]

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo I donated a buck to a website to be able to download The Wonderful 101's OST from the Polaris label from 2014, it was initially on iTunes and something else but it got discontinued eventually and it driven me mad I couldn't find these albums anywhere else, that website was my only lead on them so I tried it out and found them! I'm really relieved they aren't lost media as I thought they might be. The soundtracks are amazing and full of soul as is the game itself, The Wonderful 101, is :]
Yay!😁

Naw, mate, that doesn't come close to some of the most messed up dreams. You good.

lachesis

Literally a shower thought I had today.

I watched a video that UFOs may be AI controlled, rather than living aliens inside. It actually made sense. It moves in crazy speed and all... and much safer way to peep into our world.

But how do they achieve such speed and weird movements?

Then something hit me. Aliens are controlling UFO with a mouse - with sensitivity toggled up way high. That explains all that crazy zig-zag moves, and literally disappearing (off screen)

GeekyDad

I watched a video that UFOs may be AI controlled, rather than living aliens inside. It actually made sense. It moves in crazy speed and all... and much safer way to peep into our world.

Then something hit me. Aliens are controlling UFO with a mouse - with sensitivity toggled up way high. That explains all that crazy zig-zag moves, and literally disappearing (off screen)
jeff-bridges-huh-reaction-uq8obee7q456l9z5.gif

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief

the-dude-yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

badblue

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief

the-big-lebowski-jeff-bridges.gif

I watched the second season of Chucky with Andy in the boiler suit, with a beard. Some corny lines. Very entertaining, though...

:D

Season 3 ought to be great. It's funny to see that Chucky has everyone against him today. Even his own family despise the little bastard, or bastards. Since you know? There's been a lot of him now.

Flipping typos. :(

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to the remake of RE4. It is a great looking game, even if I often detested the original in prior threads. I do kind of consider it to be the title that more or less fucked up the franchise, but I think my opinion of it is getting moderately softer since we can all accept it definitely saved the franchise when interest in survival horror games was declining somewhat.

I think they're aiming to make it more horror-esque. But I doubt it will be entirely like that. RE4 was always an action game at heart. It would take some doing to completely alter that fact, and if anything, there will be more cut content awaiting us. However, I don't think the stuff they're gonna cut will be as significant as RE2 and 3, as a lot rests on this game being successful.

Personally, I don't like how they've changed Ada. I get that reimaginings can change up some stuff. But her red dress was essentially iconic and therefore a notable feature of her overall character. But they're opting to just change it, for some reason.

Man, TalkTalk don't make it easy for anyone to terminate their contract. They've yet to respond to my last email, which apparently is all too common with the company. My contract for their "Fast Broadband" package wasn't supposed to end for another 8 months, but I think their internet sucks ass, so I'd rather just get it over and done with now.

I find their speed is horrendously slow. I only achieve something like 1 MBPS, and my upload speed is just as poorly. My mobile data is way faster if I position my phone near a window and turn on the hotspot feature, but my mobile data is with a different ISP.

Suddenly today, I got 15 MBPS. I'd be as well just going back to mobile data as I was for a year or so anyway. Although it was only about 3 MBPS when I put my mobile on the table. Sometimes, you may lose the signal after coming back indoors, so some resetting may be needed as there can be a technical issue sometimes, and that's kind of sad that the internet from your phone is better than what a cable account provides. And to be honest, I rarely download anything that's large. Unless streaming counts as downloading, I don't normally download stuff such as large files. But if I did, oh boy. It's just way too shitty for that.

I wouldn't thank you for their service...

What is the deal with people who let their kids walk on the street while they themselves are walking on the sidewalk? Do they just not care?
While I was driving slowly (~15mph) on a residential road, I was coming up on a woman walking her small dog off to the right. She took the dog off the road into the grass, crouched down, and used her body to create what looked to be a protective barrier for her dog.

These parents see their kids wander into traffic, going, "lmao who gives af yolo"

Top Bottom