• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rare Replay's limited edition comes with Phil Spencer's Battletoads t-shirt

battletoads_rare_replay1.jpg

Rare Replay's limited edition comes with the same Battletoads t-shirt worn by Xbox chief Phil Spencer during Microsoft's Windows 10 event earlier this year.

The £27.99 limited edition is available to pre-order now exclusively from GAME, and ships with the famous green t-shirt featuring the silver Battletoads crest.

The standard edition is also available to pre-order for £17.99.

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/r...s_with_phil_spencers_battletoads_t-shirt.html

daTRUballin

See? There's definitely something going on with this IP. The Battletoads teasing is just endless.

And there are actually people who still don't believe we're getting a new Battletoads game. Really, guys? Really?

Septic360

Banned
Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I would've expected just the 360 games as a collection to be about that, if not a little more.

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the value of this! I thought it was £30 and even that would have been a bargain! (hope MS aren't reading this).

This would cost like £700 in PS NOW rental figures lol.

AP90

So much value in that compilation.

The only reason for me to get a Xbone. Not enough though.

This is the next game I purchase. And I always love "only reason for me to get a Xbone" posts, especially when they are contradictory.

Sometimes I feel like for some people the only time something will be worth it would be if its basically free lol.

AP90

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the value of this! I thought it was £30 and even that would have been a bargain! (hope MS aren't reading this).

This would cost like £700 in PS NOW rental figures lol.

But I thought PS Now's rental service and etc was well priced?!!! =P

NOT lol.

AP90

Just an odd color to use for print. I have one and it's the same color as Phil's.

CHkU1DmWUAApCb7.jpg:small

Is there somewhere I can pick this up? I am going all digital this gen. Steam and now GOG has spoiled me as I do not buy physical copies anymore.

Poona

That's alright, I guess. Was hanging for news on some sort of collectors edition. Rare has so many great characters that I'd love to get official merchandise of. Hopefully this will make it to australia.

Kameo alone is worth it
why was there no sequel?

Still think it sad. What is possibly even more sadder is that rare replay shows some of the kameo sequel. Which leaves me to wonder what reason they say on it for reasons as to why it wasn't released. Hopefully we can see more of kameo and her kingdom one day.

Caayn

Kameo alone is worth it
why was there no sequel?
Not just Kameo, Banjo as well. Rare games need a sequel, pretty please make it happen MS :)

This collection is like your girlfriends luggage when you're going on vacation, it's bursting with stuff while it's a hell of a lot cheaper. Great value.

So much value in that compilation.

The only reason for me to get a Xbone. Not enough though.

Putosaure has inched closer to justifying a purchase of a video game platform. It's up in the air at this point if another reason will emerge to further add to the appeal of the platform and create more optimal conditions that could motivate a purchase.

Guerrilla

Damn, it's time like these where I'm a little sad I went full digital :/

Btw. Do we know how the 360 games on the collection will work? Will they just be back compat titles with the old dash and so on or semi ports where the old dash is hidden?

Guerrilla

This is where I'm at.

I'm a huge Rare fan and I'm drooling over that collection but I can't justify forking over $350 for it.

There's other stuff on the system worth playing, and there will be more. The system is already worth getting, you won't regret it.

But even if this was the only reason, it's one hell of a reason...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Would buy in America.

Erimriv

Anybody met Phil in person? Is he as jacked as it seems from some pictures? Wonder how much does he bench press.

Top Bottom