• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rarest game in your collection?

lherre

Accurate
Well I put my "rare" machines, hehe.

Ps2 automobile edition (yellow, white and blue)

ps2amarillagt4.jpg

ps2azulcl4.jpg

31122007.jpg

There are 666 models of each.

Here a official pic of he 5 models.

ps2_color_1.jpg

Complete Ps2 test

dsc00001re1.jpg

X360 devkit

14032008003.jpg

Dreamcast R7

image00031tp9.jpg

Playdia with dragon ball games

image00030bb1.jpg

Advent pieces limited pack

image00039or1.jpg

Crisis Core Limited psp pack and metal gear 20th anniversary (the other 2 was for my friends)

29102007006.jpg

Psp Konamystyle MGPO (unit 2247-2500)

28082007001.jpg

28082007002.jpg

Some presskits, artbooks, bso, etc

image00040dv6.jpg

Ps3 test controller

dsc00228xo9.jpg

dsc00229np4.jpg

A new unopened xbox panzer dragon orta (1000 units)

dsc01952li8.jpg

If you don't know how is, this is a pic of my first xbox pdo (sold 2 months ago)

panzergi6.jpg

I have other le's but I haven't pics (biohazard 5th anniversary case, armored core box, etc)

Here there is a rare thing, very rare, I don't see any more units than this ... the black box is a ps1 controller. I don't know if you know the 10 million conmemorative ps1 unit. This pad is for this console, very limited (I think there are 700 consoles or less of this model). But I never see this controller on ebay, yahoo, etc. Strange.

image00022qz7.jpg

Well I hope you enjoy with this items.

Red Scarlet

I don't really know. Going by amount released that I'm aware of, maybe this:

fftmill.jpg

I *think* Mandoric said about 10,000 were released.

I think Castlevania Chronicles was a limited release, too.

Does the Greatest Hits version of FFT count? I got that the first day it came out and it is still sealed; I seem to remember the first print of it had the Japanese region code for it. I don't want to open it to find out. :lol

I have some random Saturn games, but no idea on if they were rare or not. I got some 'greatest hits' version of Nights, but that probably isn't rare. I've got the Famicom FF1+2 game with the box and the stuff inside if that is rare, but I have no idea.

Maybe if it counts, I also have Ultima 4, 5, and 6 for the Amiga, and all the goodies that came with them, but my dog ate the Ultima 4 box, and 5's has been beat up quite a bit. Ultima 6's box looks good as new though. Supposedly the original run of 'The Official Book of Ultima' I guess is hard to find, and I have it somewhere, but can't find it.

I have some 'not for resale' games too (N64/Saturn), but I don't know if those are rare at all.

If anyone knows info about the FFTMC and first run of Greatest Hits FFT, that'd be cool.

vag 2.0

not all that rare, but my favourite game nonetheless:

I also have PAL Suikoden somewhere. I had pretty good taste as a kid.

Actually, now that I think about it, even though PDS is worth more, I'd have to say that Vampire Chronicle is more rare (since they only made 5,000 of them).

IMGP0062.jpg

SuomiDude

I've got nothing actually rare stuff, but I've got some old stuff like VIC-20 games Raid on Fort Knox, Omega Race and Sargon II Chess (I think it was this one) on cartridges.

On consoles I've got even less rarities, the most rare ones I think are Secret of Mana (PAL) or Paper Mario (PAL). Also I'm not sure how many people bought the multitap peripheral for SNES (PAL), I don't know many that did. I also have Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. Game & Watches, not rare, but old stuff.

That's pretty much it I guess.

Human_Shield said:
What kind of case it that/where did you get it? I'm looking for one just like that. I don't want to derail the thread, so PM with the details if it's easier.

I would love to know as well actually. I need a proper one for my rare/signed games and figures.

Syril

I have Suikoden II. It shouldn't be so rare, but Konami doesn't seem interested in releasing the PSP collection outside Japan.

Top Bottom