• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart previews dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo_Hazem

Banned

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Can't wait for this playable Pixar movie!

Last edited:

nbkicker

Already preordered after sony play event, Can wait for this game , ill be watching the vids when get back home, only thing bothering me is im currently back living with parents till get a new house all sorted , so come june its either play it on there 1080p 40inch rubbish tv or wait a month or two after to play back in my own house on a 75inch 4k tv

Papacheeks

Banned
If Sony is allowing people to see the game and ask questions to insomniac, and have a lot of loose embargos, they must be super confident to allow these previews a month before release. Only other game they did this for was God of war.

I think this game is going to blow people away.

Edit: People did not like me throwing shade. And after reflecting it was not in good taste. But know this to other posters its a two way street. Be better and actually dont be petty in trying to find faults from a 1080p youtube screen grab.

Last edited:

Jaysen

Banned
If Sony is allowing people to play the game, and have a lot of loose embargo, they must be super confident to allow these previews a month before release. Only other game they did this for was God of war.

I think this game is going to blow people away.

Haters in here talking about clipping, go back to your shit Gamepass sub. I've been feasting on Returnal, and soon Ratchet.
So to counter idiot fanboys, you become one yourself? That’ll show ‘em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom