• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Raving Rabbids DS info

king zell

raymans_01.jpg

Some details concerning Rayman Raving Rabbids for the Wii have come up, and fans of the Rayman series may be very happy to hear this. It seems that the direction RRR is taking for the DS version is much in the vein of the traditional platform Raymans of the past. RRR’s gameplay is being compared to that of Rayman 2, so we should be seeing likes of 3d platforming goodness. The storyline will of course feature the Rabbids we have seen so much about, and the title is in development at Ubisoft Casablanca. Expect the title sometime early 2007

source : gonintendo

ant1532

Banned
Yea but even if it's like Rayman 2, I would be playing it on DS.... Which aint the place for 3d Platformers...

And source is GoNintendo? eh

masud

Banned
ant1532 said:
Yea but even if it's like Rayman 2, I would be playing it on DS.... Which aint the place for 3d Platformers...

And source is GoNintendo? eh
Rayman 2 worked alright on the DS.

bumpkin

casablanca.jpg

Ilsa: "But... But... The DS sucks at 3D, and the first Rayman DS was trash."
Rick: "If they don't make that game 3D, they'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow..."

I had to. :lol

jarrod

Banned
Jeff-DSA said:
Rayman 2 is one of the worst games I've had to review for the DS...
Meanwhile, Rayman 2 on N64 was sublime. 3D Rayman would be just fine on DS, so long as it's handled by a competent team.... which begs the question, who's handling Raving Rabbits DS?

Sad_Panda

jarrod said:
Meanwhile, Rayman 2 on N64 was sublime. 3D Rayman would be just fine on DS, so long as it's handled by a competent team.... which begs the question, who's handling Raving Rabbits DS?

and the title is in development at Ubisoft Casablanca.

Ubi Casablanca's last game being King Kong DS, my expectations for Rayman RR DS are veeeeeery low.

Neomoto

So when wil the "lol wii gets minigame version and the rest get a (more?) true platformer" comments start?

Edit: By the creators of King Kong DS? Lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Rayman 2 controlled very poorly (and I really enjoyed the game just because it's freaking Rayman) on the DS, so I hope they can fix that in the DS version.

ant1532

Banned
Y2Kevbug11 said:
Rayman 2 controlled very poorly (and I really enjoyed the game just because it's freaking Rayman) on the DS, so I hope they can fix that in the DS version.
You mean add an analog stick?

Top Bottom