• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Razer launches new chewing gum created for gamers to help you frag

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
1200x675-Respawnby5-1024x576.jpg

THIS IS THE FUTURE

Always wanted to do like the pro in these frag movies? All you need to unleash Hell on your opponents is this new gum made to satisfy taste and add a new layer of focus to the gaming experience

RESPAWN by 5 comes in three long-lasting, invigorating flavors

All-Gum.png

Expertise in All the Right Areas

RESPAWN by 5 was developed by experts
from the global innovation team of Mars Wrigley’s 5 gum team and the gaming division of RESPAWN’s sister company, Razer (DO YOU REALIZE WHO THOSE GUY'S ARE ?? Yeah, me neither). This combination of market leaders in the chewing gum and gaming spaces resulted in a superior gum for gamers to fuel their minds and taste buds. It combines the same great taste and long-lasting flavor known to 5 gum with the special blend of ingredients that has made the RESPAWN drink mix so popular.
RESPAWN was created to address the clear market for food and beverage products in gaming that help players maintain focus and mental agility during gameplay, without the intense rush provided by many energy products,” stated Sean Driscoll, Senior Product Evangelist for Respawn Ltd. “Mars Wrigley brings with them immense experience and market leadership in the gum category and was a perfect partner for our new consumable line.”

respawn-product-mobile-usp4.jpg

Tested and Approved by Gamers

RESPAWN knows gamers as it was born out of gaming lifestyle leader, Razer. As part of early product development, RESPAWN collected quantitative and qualitative data both internally and through the capable resources at Mars Wrigley.
Product validation has remained a core element of RESPAWN’s product development to guarantee meeting the unique needs of gamers.
And the best part ? This AWESOME, REVOLUTIONARY GUM is available for only $2.99 USD per 15-stick pack or $27.99 USD per 10-pack tray (150 sticks)

So, are you cool enough for this new product ?

smug-kid.gif

gamer82

Another fleece but there will be gamers /streamers who will go to it in droves and it be advertised all over youtube and social. Surprised its not £$40 per 1 pack

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
It's always entertaining all these products to try and compensate for the nutrient deficient diets of the people of today.

Eat real food, not all that processed trash, you'll have your "mental alertness" and more, like a balanced diet and more than a stupid bandaid that probably doesn't work.

MiguelItUp

I guess 5 Gum packaging was on sale. I wonder how many people are gonna chew this thinking it's really going to help them.

jigglet

Banned
For those of you who are making fun of this, there might be some real science behind it. For example if this was chewable meth it would certainly give players a genuine kick.

longdi

Banned
Razer Gaming Fans Caught Up in Data Leak :pie_roffles:

A cloud misconfiguration at the gaming-gear merchant potentially exposed 100,000 customers to phishing and fraud.
An estimated 100,000 customers of Razer, a purveyor of high-end gaming gear ranging from laptops to apparel, have had their private info exposed, according to a researcher.

“The exact number of affected customers is yet to be assessed, as originally it was part of a large log chunk stored on a company’s Elasticsearch cluster misconfigured for public access since August 18th, 2020 and indexed by public search engines,” he said, in a LinkedIn posting on Thursday. “Based on the number of the emails exposed, I would estimate the total number of affected customers to be around 100K.”

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I can just imagine hearing someone smack their gum over the mic. Wouldn’t they realize that before green lighting this atrocity. I chewed nicotine gum to quit smoking and my jaw hurt like hell. Chewing gum can sometimes make you feel relaxed, but it can become a disgusting habit after a while.

I really dislike the gamer aesthetic of having to look at someone with a headset on or some random person with a serious face. It makes me feel like the people behind this product can’t relate to gamers at all.

Top Bottom