• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RE Twitter confirms Jill Valentine has decelerated aging.

Shifty1897

What even is death island, I feel like the Capcom Direct didn't explain it at all, said it was coming out this summer, and then changed the subject.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
She also hasn't changed her clothes in 25 years
Imagine her granny panties:
Great British Baking Show GIF by PBS

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
They even choise this awful Jill version... making Chris bad was not enough.
But this is the best Jill has ever looked?
This face model is super impressive.
Going through RE3R I kept marveling at how beautiful this chick actually is, one of the first game character models that I actually thought to myself hol'up im attracted to polygons?

Then I realized the face model actually is a stunner and games have just gotten good enough to actually represent human faces well.

\
maxresdefault.jpg

I actually thought to myself hol'up im attracted to polygons?
This is a bit silly tbh, like saying attracted to paper/pixels when looking at a picture; the brain doesn't give a shit, all it sees is a representation of a person. Heck she probably doesn't really look like your posted picture either, if you take away the lighting/make up and low res image, nobody has flawless pore-less skin; might as well be as "fake" as the "polygons" you're surprised by.

SCB3

This is a bit silly tbh, like saying attracted to paper/pixels when looking at a picture; the brain doesn't give a shit, all it sees is a representation of a person. Heck she probably doesn't really look like your posted picture either, if you take away the lighting/make up and low res image, nobody has flawless pore-less skin; might as well be as "fake" as the "polygons" you're surprised by.
Listen Junko Enoshima ruined a lot of Waifu's for people

This Jill imo is my preffered version, she feels more "Real" in the RE universe if that makes sense

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Okay.

Fake

But this is the best Jill has ever looked?
This face model is super impressive.
Going through RE3R I kept marveling at how beautiful this chick actually is, one of the first game character models that I actually thought to myself hol'up im attracted to polygons?

Then I realized the face model actually is a stunner and games have just gotten good enough to actually represent human faces well.

\
maxresdefault.jpg

Disagree. Jill from REmake was by far better. They target to desexualization Jill really hard, even so there are bunch of sexy mods for RE3R.

Is a matter of taste, but for me was a downgrade over GC version.

Last edited:

tkscz

Fake Fake

Bring back OG Voth Jill faces for the next game
q6RI5KO.jpg

And give some that T virus to chris and leon
Julia Voth just looks right. Like that looks like Jill to me. Why Natalie Portman?

Also Leon just has super powers, he may age but dude still moves like DeathStroke/Captain America. I always considered the QTE's from RE4 just Leon using some sort of 6th sense that makes bullshit just work in his favor.

SCB3

Julia Voth just looks right. Like that looks like Jill to me. Why Natalie Portman?

Also Leon just has super powers, he may age but dude still moves like DeathStroke/Captain America. I always considered the QTE's from RE4 just Leon using some sort of 6th sense that makes bullshit just work in his favor.
If you watch the opening in the RE4 Remake, it actually explains the training he went through after RE2, it was a nice touch, also he was supposed to be like what 19 or 20 in RE2

And yea, she has the "Dirty" hot girl look down, she'd make a fine Lara Croft

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
So now everyone gonna have an excuse for why they remain with the same faces?

Last edited:

Crayon

Like, don't even try to explain it. It's fine, we all understand and it's what most fans want. It would be neat to make and aging Jill work, but even if they did a great job, it would be sad to see aaaaaa... uh.... old, young, Jill go. So just gloss over it and leave it to suspension of disbelief.

Top Bottom