• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January |2013| NeoGAF Facial Recognition Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Her head is quite horizontally oval in the first panel. I don't think I'm patient enough for the art direction to change and her head to become vertically oval.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
That's sad. I'm an artist, but it doesn't bother me any wading through bad art to get a good story.

Although I have no idea why I stayed with Questionable Content.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That's sad. I'm an artist, but it doesn't bother me any wading through bad art to get a good story.

Oh god. I stayed for a few hundred panels. If I ever remember who recommended it to me I'll punch their nose right of their face.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh god. I stayed for a few hundred panels. If I ever remember who recommended it to me I'll punch their nose right of their face.

I've always thought there should be a web comic thread, but all of the other web comic threads I remember being around have died. It would be nice to have a place to discuss them.

It seemed like a good story at the time. Although I stopped reading it after high school, and following 3 years did not seem kind to QC. Not kind at all.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
It seemed like a good story at the time. Although I stopped reading it after high school, and following 3 years did not seem kind to QC. Not kind at all.

It had some high points, but it's been going downhill. It's meant to be a slice of life of course, but the story just seems rambling at this point. At first you think it's about Marten and Faye getting together (and also music bitching) but then once that didn't work out the comic kind of lost steam. I only read it out of habit at this point.

The three comics I recommend absolutely are Gunnerkrigg Court, Girl Genius, and Hark! A Vagrant (which is pretty much on hiatus as the artist works on other things.)

I have many others I read but I only recommend those on a case by case basis. Girls With Slingshots certainly isn't for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom