• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Really? Bud Light Seltzer Water?

zeorhymer

Bud Light is coming out with hard seltzer

Anheuser-Busch InBev's newest addition to its spiked seltzer lineup is coming early next year. Although it's named after its bestselling beer, Bud Light Seltzer will taste like hard seltzer. The beer conglomerate hopes the recognizable Bud Light brand will give it an edge in the rapidly growing segment of the alcohol business.

Bud Light Seltzer, which will debut in the first quarter of 2020, is made from cane sugar and natural fruit flavor. One can has 100 calories, 2 grams of carbs and 5% alcohol by volume. It will be available in four flavors, including black cherry, lemon lime, strawberry and mango.

I guess this was expected since White Claw is popular. It was just a matter of time.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
All beer tastes like piss and people only get used to it to get drunk and forget about their problems.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
All beer tastes like piss and people only get used to it to get drunk and forget about their problems.
giphy.gif

Weilthain

Banned
Minus the gross HFCS and other chemical flavorings.

Thots that drink White Claw, make bad life decisions. #science
1. What the hell is a HFCS

2. Is it in any of these drinks?
IQBAjRi.jpg

3. why should I worry?

4. What are your views on space?

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Last edited:

DESTROYA

I’ll stick to my Sam Adams thanks, I wouldn’t refuse one if someone gave me one but then again I never turn down free alcohol.

lil puff

There already is a brand out there with the plain seltzer beer. It tastes like alka seltzer.

I actually don't mind it though. I'll drink any beer, except for flavoured Budweisers. I find those replusive.

TindalosPup

Yes, drink the manufactured sugar water beer under the guise of being health conscious

I'll be over here drinking my stronger, simpler gin and seltzer/tonic, enjoying the botanicals like the refined mf I am

Weilthain

Banned
In Britain we call Seltzer carbonated water I just realised what the hell we were actually talking about.

when I was a lad when we ran out of “seltzer” to mix with our vodka with we’d take shots and down with milk from the fridge.

Last edited:

Woo-Fu

Banned
Selzer with various liquors was a common drink long before this stuff. They're just making it easier for the lazy people.

Top Bottom