• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

recent Katey Sagal pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's had work done. Her nose and her breast.

On further inspection. I don't think she has ad any face lifts but i'm pretty sure she has had botox.

As long as she is doing covered scenes, she hasn't had a boob job. She already had large breasts, and bras do magic things.

Guzim

Peg looked great in cartoon form too.

DSKRV.jpg

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Love celebrating hot women my age. We need way more of this.

I'm walking through the mall past Victoria's Secret and all these giant posters of half-naked girls the same age as my daughter are staring down at me. Just makes me feel uncomfortable now, man.

I always felt that Al not wanting Peggy was unrealistic until I grew up and realized his wife doesn't work, clean, or fix him anything to eat, ever, no matter how hard he begs.

thatsthejoke.jpg

dbztrk

As long as she is doing covered scenes, she hasn't had a boob job. She already had large breasts, and bras do magic things.

It's not because her breast are big. She clearly has had a lift. It's because her breast are too tight compared with the rest of her chest and the positioning looks off. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Reiko

Banned
It's not because her breast are big. She clearly has had a lift. It's because her breast are too tight compared with the rest of her chest and the positioning looks off. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

They looked like that on Tales From The Crypt. And that was a long time ago.

dbztrk

They looked like that on Tales From The Crypt. And that was a long time ago.

Pay attention to what you're saying. Does her face look the same as they did from Tales From The Crypt? Remember that was a long time ago. If they answer is no, then it would make sense that the rest of her body would age. The breast especially large breast are the first thing that because visible because gravity has no sympathy for breast.

johnsmith

remember me
Just watched an episode of Married with Children for the first time in years because of this thread. It still holds up, way better than most of the stuff on tv today.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
How is it news that she's insanely attractive? I've known this since watching her in a Tales From The Crypt episode... OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN HOT.

bunbun777

Remember that one episode where Al would have his yearly backdoor bbq and made Peggy clean the grill? And the picnic table? He banged Peg like 3 times. Very erotic and quite funny what with the role reversal and all.

SJRB

Gold Member
I'm watching the Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne on tv right now, and it's amazing how good Katey Sagal looks. She creates some kind of black hole that draws the attention of the eye just by sitting there.

8Sn7F.jpg

Other than that this roast is terrible, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom