• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend me a game to play with the homies?

jorgejjvr

We basically religiously only play Apex and OW2. But we are getting bored, any other recommended games that is easy to jump into? We got people on xbox series and ps5, so cross play is ideal, and free is easier to try. We do play monster hunter when those come, but we exhausted rise and world

Recommendations?

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Its not free but Hell Let Loose is one of the most rewarding games I have played with friends as coordinating attacks over voice really makes that game shine

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Yes its on console and cross play with other consoles and PC is on a separate playlist

They are going to have a free play weekend coming up soon (they have talked about it a few times) so might be worth following them just to try it when its free

Pejo

Destiny 2 with friends was some of the most fun I had in gaming, but when people start dropping out the game wasn't good enough on its own to hold my attention.

Yes its on console and cross play with other consoles and PC is on a separate playlist

They are going to have a free play weekend coming up soon (they have talked about it a few times) so might be worth following them just to try it when its free
I'll definitely check it out if it's a free weekend, I used to love war shooters going back to Day of Defeat in the early 00s.

I remember trying Post Scriptum and Hell Let Loose was always compared to it.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I'll definitely check it out if it's a free weekend, I used to love war shooters going back to Day of Defeat in the early 00s.

I remember trying Post Scriptum and Hell Let Loose was always compared to it.
I grabbed it when it was free for PS5 back in October I think it was and ended up buying it on PC as well

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
GOTY every year is Deep Rock Galactic, OP. Maybe the 'homies' will learn that if you don't rock and stone, you ain't going home.

Fuz

Banned
Most fun with friends I personally had: Borderlands 1, AvP2.

I've heard that Deep Rock Galactic is awesome with friends.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
We basically religiously only play Apex and OW2.
detector heresy GIF

Guilty_AI

Divinity Original Sin 2.

Game isn't easy to get into so i wouldn't recommend it for your case normally, however it was the most successful attempt i had at getting friends to play coop. Years later and i still get mileage out of it with them or other people, game was a surprising hit amongst everyone i know.

Last edited:

The Alien

Banned
Dunno if it's cross-play, but Remnant is multi-plat and freaking aweaome co-op fun.

Give it a few plays before the sequel launches in a few months. Game is an under-rated, under-discussed gem.

Your welcome. 😏 lol

geary

For Honor is a good game to have a some fun. It's free to play and if you like it, can buy season passes.

John Bilbo

Crossplay is difficult and I don't know about that, but I'd recommend Valheim, Grounded and Aliens: Fireteam Elite.

Top Bottom