• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend me your favorite movies with the beautiful Amy Adams

I realized I haven't watched many movies with Amy Adams apart from Arrival, The Fighter, and Man of Steel. I really enjoyed Arrival and the other two movies were good too. I'm curious about Vice because it looks good from the trailer but I've read it has many historical inaccuracies - would you still recommend it? I think she was also in The Master which is said to be really good. If I left out a really good movie she was in that you would recommend, please let me know, GAF.

Armorian

Banned
Not a movie but A LOT of her: Sharp Objects

1299906399012.jpg

It's good

Sevenfold

I've not seen Talladega in yonks but I watched American Hustle yesterday and was caught off guard by how ridiculously hot she is in it.

TheGrat1

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition. Two words: BATH SCENE

American Hustle

Watch it. Powerhouse cast. Great Story. Funny as fuck. JLaw's accent coming and going in the same scene is the only negative point to this film.

Reactions: Gp1

xrnzaaas

I don't watch romantic comedies unless my partner really asks me to watch something with her, but I have to say I didn't hate this flick:

Maybe it's because I always liked Ireland.

Gp1

I'm curious about Vice because it looks good from the trailer but I've read it has many historical inaccuracies - would you still recommend it?

Nowhere near good as The Big Short, the script is way heavy handed.

Other good movies with Amy Adams that nobody mentioned
Charlie's Wilson War
American Hustle
Trouble with the Curve

DiscoHippo

Banned
I realized I haven't watched many movies with Amy Adams apart from Arrival, The Fighter, and Man of Steel. I really enjoyed Arrival and the other two movies were good too. I'm curious about Vice because it looks good from the trailer but I've read it has many historical inaccuracies - would you still recommend it? I think she was also in The Master which is said to be really good. If I left out a really good movie she was in that you would recommend, please let me know, GAF.
Every biopic I've ever seen is rife with historical inaccuracies, so either avoid them altogether or go in with the mindset that you're watching a fairytale version of real events. Vice was interestingly structured and had great performances, I'd definitely recommend it. Other than what you've mentioned, I like her as Lois Lane and that small role she had in Her. Going through her IMDB I thought I had a longer list of her movies to share, but I guess I don't haha.

NahaNago

I guess it would be the Enchanted movie for me as well. I generally haven't watched most of the more serious stuff she's been in.

Hugare

Not a movie but A LOT of her: Sharp Objects

1299906399012.jpg

It's good
This right here.

Amazing mini series and amazing performance

I hate American Hustle, but loved every movie with Amy Adams in it.

Sharp Objects and Nocturnal Animals are the top of the bunch

Top Bottom