• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Relax now. Get warm under a blanket. It's that time of the year. Merry christmas everyone!

Firestone

Neo Member
die hard falling GIF

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
It’s not worth starting a new thread, but does anyone have any comfort games (especially retro games) they’re planning on getting into over the holidays? If so, got any recommendations?
barely related to your question but it's been a mini tradition of mine to always play Half Life 2 or Chronicles of Riddick on holidays haha.

clarky

Gold Member
It’s not worth starting a new thread, but does anyone have any comfort games (especially retro games) they’re planning on getting into over the holidays? If so, got any recommendations?

INSIDE. You can play it high, straight or drunk doesn't matter. Its not too long or taxing but an experience i still don't 100% get.

Awesome.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Its kinda hot yet here so I can't get under my blanket and warm, but merry xmas guys

z4tly2o5xv4c1.gif

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
My son was born two days ago. This Christmas will be particularly contemplative and cozy. Maybe not as relaxing because I'll have sleepless nights... but hey, being a father is definitely worth it.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Congrats on contributing to the overpopulation of the earth you uncaring bastard! ;-) The sleepless nites will come soon enough, newborns do nothing but sleep, if this is your first it's gonna be a helluva ride so you may as well enjoy it, if it's your whatever.. welcome back to the trenches... Kids really do make Xmas special again, once they start believing in Santa and the magic of Xmas it's an absolute blast, we're on our last Xmas with the 2nd one before telling her the truth, gotta say I'll miss the innocence

Winter John

Gold Member
I was standing in line at a store earlier and this woman in front of me started crying because she couldn’t afford to pay for all her groceries. I stepped up and paid for em. It was the right thing to do. Besides she had great tits. Anyways, Merry Xmas to one and all

Last edited:

PsyEd

Merry Christmas ya'all

Let Darryl Kurylo A.I. pretend to be English Kazuma Kiryu and sing a song for you...that some of you may relate to :messenger_grinning_sweat:

My son was born two days ago. This Christmas will be particularly contemplative and cozy. Maybe not as relaxing because I'll have sleepless nights... but hey, being a father is definitely worth it.

Congratulations, brother! The happiness of becoming a parent is unmatched.

I too welcomed my second son into the world recently on December 17, 2023. This holiday season is extra special for me.

Since my girlfriend lives in a different state, I opted for a ROG Ally for gaming during this period, as it's more convenient than bringing along my PS5 or Xbox Series X.

Diving off into this holiday Steam sale!

Wishing Happy Holidays to all!

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Congrats.

Is this your first kid?

If not, make sure to change diapers standing at the side of your son, not directly getting aimed from your son's ass. If you do, you might get blasted!

DarkBatman

SBI’s Employee of the Year
Congrats.

Is this your first kid?

If not, make sure to change diapers standing at the side of your son, not directly getting aimed from your son's ass. If you do, you might get blasted!
Thanks for the advice!

This is my second child, but the first was a girl. Accordingly, I now have to get used to the fact that my son likes to become a pee sniper.
One or two attacks have already taken place... :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Top Bottom