• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remember, Scorn is coming this October 2022

Topher

Gold Member
A reminder thread for a game not coming out until the fall?

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

And God help games that need reminder threads.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Gold Member
I really hate the art style and the gameplay trailer looks pretty dull in all honesty.

Sadly not for me, but I hope others enjoy the game in October.

Ellery

Decently excited for this. Every now and then I love playing a good looking (probably somewhat short) FPS game.

Hope there is a FoV slider though.

Apocryphon

Yeah, gives me Alien Isolation or perhaps even RE7 vibes. Looks very interesting and is definitely something I'm interested in, but I need to see real gameplay and not heavily scripted developer walk-throughs. If it's long enough (say 10hrs+), runs well, looks as good as the videos we have seen so far, has varied environments and a solid plot, I'll play it.. but right now it's just another game we haven't seen enough of to get truly excited.

MOTM

Banned
Art style not for me at all and the game looks like it’s not sure what it wants to be.

Unfortunately I smell a very quiet release with no real MS backing (like Crossfire X) and very average scores.

Beechos

Hyped during the reveal not hyped at all after seeing some gameplay like a year ago. Still waiting for that indie game the last night or whatever its called and the cuphead dlc.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Music and sound design by Adis Kutkut is all i ever needed to know.

Last edited:
I can't believe this game isn't out yet. They used to be like the only game studio that actually supported Easy Allies at it's inception, paying for advertisement during their podcast for the first year or so. And now EZA is virtually dead and the game still isn't out lol

Akuji

EZA is dead?
Stopped following them when ... it happened.

Its shitty from me but i would not be unhappy if it would have turned out that way.

Nah the development of this game even for an indie(microsoft backed) was/is a mess. They said it was split into 2 aprts, now unsure if thats still the case, then all the delays, nothing new shown. Ill be shocked if its anything but a edgy 2h waste of time.

mejin

this is probably the new "The Medium". Ok game with some people trying to sell it as better than it really is.

But I don't care I love this kind of atmosphere.

Why? Cant the devs see that this is boring? I know that they already put much work on it, and dont want to just delete it.
But this can only go to trash. Focus on getting more 100 enemies on it and make a doom paced game. It will not be a 70 higher game but at least you can you money back and dont be a joke

GrayFoxPL

Wish Scorn devs the best.

Tho I would not be surprised if the game became a Doom clone in the next unveiling.

The idea was intriguing in the first trailers.

This is a game where the more I see of it, the less confidence I have in it. I love the atmosphere and weapons, then they show gameplay and it was slow, dumb AI, pushing a button here to open door over there, etc.

rapid32.5

Want to preorder, is it coming out ? MS has been doing a pretty bad job at marketing hidden gems.

Last edited:
Top Bottom