• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reminder: Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta is back tomorrow for 3 weeks for MCC owners

LAA

Thanks for the Halo Channel "trick" to pre-load the beta. Downloaded before and got to the menu, but no further...for now. Anyone when the beta is supposed to start? Looking forward to it!

Bsigg12

Thanks for the Halo Channel "trick" to pre-load the beta. Downloaded before and got to the menu, but no further...for now. Anyone when the beta is supposed to start? Looking forward to it!

I'm gonna guess early afternoon or late morning tomorrow. 343 will probably have all hands on deck in regards to the networking team to ensure it launches smoothly.

leng jai

Cross post from the OT:

1. Go to the Halo Channel app
2. Start watching an episode
3. Press X to show your rewards
4. Select "Nightfall Helmet" or "Nightfall Armor", and click "play Halo". These are Halo 5 rewards, and it will take you to a store page to download the beta.

You need to have unlocked the rewards, so that means watching (or skipping through) the episodes.

Thanks to Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2qmgvv/psa_dont_forget_at_10am_pst_you_can_preload_the/cn7j8q0

How do you actually get it to watch an episode? In the channel the only button I have next to each episode is "Buy Halo" which does nothing.

Everything about MCC is fucking terrible.

How do you actually get it to watch an episode? In the channel the only button I have next to each episode is "Buy Halo" which does nothing.

You can get the Beta through TMCC Extras Menu now, no need to do the work around anymore.

border

Scan the QR code that came with the game and you will get access to Nightfall.

RdN

Everything updated and ready to go.

I loved what I played in the preview, can't wait to experience more.

Has 343 said if all the maps are going to roll out at the start of the beta? Curious why they haven't announced what the other 4 are yet.

GeeDuhb

Ok, this is probably a stupid question, but I just want to make sure mine updated from the Preview Beta...my file is 10.2gb but when I launch it I am still getting the "preview period has ended" message...is this what everyone else who was in the preview is getting after the update?

Top Bottom