• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 12 [CNN] Ru-Bi-Oh! It's time to d-d-d-d-dddddd-drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

fUtihCd.gif

Official Stream

Thursday, March 10
8:30 PM EST
Duelest Kingdom, Florida

Background Music

TOON WORLD

eGCNsNY.gif
pOdp7JI.gif
XQNH2PB.gif
B9JTHKJ.gif

KeJnqbs.png
omxoSLu.jpg
ZwKLPQd.png
Io5Or6g.png

Yugi Muto
Marco Rubio
possessed by the ghost of Reagan - just needs the last piece of Exodia

Seto Kaiba
Donald Trump
tribute summons Blue Eyes White Klansman - proud of his giant deck

Marick Ishtar
Ted Cruz
brainwashing GOP establishment with Millenium Rod - one nation under Egyptian god cards

Bakura Ryou
John Kasich
pretends to be nice - cut Ohio's lifepoints in half

GRAVEYARD

aKRZv2N.png
Oypbeoj.png
DghgHzR.gif
a9aYAYx.png
scLUqUk.png

pHrnE3u.png
JR6cvyN.png
jLCYu9c.png
Ti2LhMF.png
Fh18Uh4.png

Bandit Keith
Rick Perry
champion of the second amendment - concealed carries his invisible gun

Strings
Scott Walker
... - drool

Mai Valentine
Lindsey Graham
total flirt - likes to play in face down position

Mako Tsunami
Bobby Jindal
denies global warming - coastal flooding caused by field spells

Solomon Muto
George Pataki
mind crush victim - wants to get back on TV

scF9dYD.png
oygdNAs.png
IJ3JqNr.png
zIT8xu2.png
TUeDBg8.png

Q1IYdFD.png
Wfrqt8F.png
7UBeFQF.png
af7wcXJ.png
AjSv5dl.png

Weevil Underwood
Mike Huckabee
former champion - no relation

Rex Raptor
Rick Santorum
paleoconservative - willing to work with DINOs

Duke Devlin
Rand Paul
wasn't playing the same game - rolled snake eyes every turn

Tea Gardner
Carly Fiorina
barely a main character - not playing with a full deck

Mokuba Kaiba
Chris Christie
police investigating his kidnapping - big brother won't listen to him

i8bFom2.png
oBdOPaT.gif
mKMFd34.gif

TtFfx8b.png
QaEy3UM.png
TQWZ8yb.png

Tristan Taylor
Jim Gilmore
left his cards at home - still in it to win it

Joey Wheeler
Jeb Bush
humiliated by a child billionaire - lost his faith in the heart of the cards

Shadi
Ben Carson
softspoken brain spelunker - sent his mother to the Shadow Realm

MONSTER REBORN

McBHpop.gif

vGEuZXB.png

Maximillion Pegasus
Mitt Romney
failed gaming president - Millenium Eye sees inside Trump's tax returns

DEBATE PREVIEW

nqu3n6Q.jpg

Honestly don't know how Rubio can play it tonight. National side of it is gone, at best he needs to save face with Florida in case he wants to run for office somewhere there again.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I literally forgot there was another debate tonight until I watched Rick Scott interview from Morning Joe.

I'm in, I guess. I'm expecting Rubio to get desperate. Last debate was a dog pile on Trump, wonder if this will be a repeat of that.

Afrodium

Banned
Rubio's really going to stick it out until Tuesday, eh? Is he unaware he's sabotaging his own party out of misplaced pride?

Marco better drop hot doody on Trump from orbit.

Trump, what a fucking pig. He'll perform the worst tonight in terms of actual, articulate policy discussion but will win the debate in all the polls.

It's fucked.

sqpg0.gif

Substance is not the platform Trump is running on.

But surely at some point someone needs to ask him how he's going to make these "deals?"

I want to vote republican in the general but i need to hear something. Hillary is almost the safe pick for status quo... the only bad thing would be a liberal judge she'd appoint but it might be worth it if Trump gets the nomination and doesnt tell me anything.

this your first debate

No. Just hoping at some point he actually has to explain something.

JCX

We need to round up and vote on the best debate OPs at the end of this election. Great work OP.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
But surely at some point someone needs to ask him how he's going to make these "deals?"

I want to vote republican in the general but i need to hear something. Hillary is almost the safe pick for status quo... the only bad thing would be a liberal judge she'd appoint but it might be worth it if Trump gets the nomination and doesnt tell me anything.

Trump got called out multiple times at the last debate, they even brought up his contradictions on the big screen twice. He's just going to see more of that, especially in the general. He seemed exhausted by the end of the debate.

Problem is, that doesn't seem to hurt his support much. His numbers usually go down after debates, but not enough for him to lose.

Hah, that Ben Carson/Shadi description.

Will the heart of the cards save Rubi-boy?

Also, I'm surprised there isn't a Duel Masters version for Clinton, Sanders, O'Malley, and Obama.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Even the general direction of their faces matches up. I'm just admiring the OP, OP.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
So in like 7 hours from now. Will probably miss it so hope that nice Gaffer makes a highlights video. Cruz only cares about winning the nomination at this point so he won't let Rubio win Florida which in turn only helps Trump. I don't think we'll see a lot of cheap attacks from Rubio in this debate because it really damaged him a lot.

Afrodium

Banned

He's been asked for details plenty of times and he just repeats the same shit. Eventually they just move on because he has no substantive details. His base doesn't care.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I don't remember there being this many debates in 08? 12 or more seems absurd, especially when each debate is basically the same thing over and over. I'm just tuning in for more Trump insults.

#LilMarco #LyinTed #YeeHaw!

inner-G

Banned
Rubio fucked the GOP by not dropping out earlier.

FL is winner take all, right? They're in a bad spot if he can't pull out a win.

cowboyz89

So in like 7 hours from now. Will probably miss it so hope that nice Gaffer makes a highlights video. Cruz only cares about winning the nomination at this point so he won't let Rubio win Florida which in turn only helps Trump. I don't think we'll see a lot of cheap attacks from Rubio in this debate because it really damaged him a lot.
I can send you a full debate link tomorrow morning if you would like.

rjinaz

I'm kind of sad that this is one of the last of these. Going to have to find another excuse to get three sheets to the wind on a weekday I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom