• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etzer

I Googled "fox news debate", and this is the first thing I see. "He's #2, everyone! #2!"

ZKNquoq.gif

I had to put it on Imgur, since the link was too long to embed here.
https://posts.google.com/share/Oi5I9o7R/3wSUAk

Marco's Rubio's bravado just makes me laugh. I've never heard anyone sound more sure of themselves while sounding so full of shit. Except for Ted Cruz. But Ted Cruz sounds like a nut. Marco Rubio's words can just be translated into, "Elect me, I've got big balls"

Nibiru

Banned
Carson snl skits have him with his hands together like he is hatching a devious plan which is pretty accurate to his mannerisms. Hilarious watching him give that last answer with arms wide open lol!

The Beard

Marco's Rubio's bravado just makes me laugh. I've never heard anyone sound more sure of themselves while sounding so full of shit. Except for Ted Cruz. But Ted Cruz sounds like a nut. Marco Rubio's words can just be translated into, "Elect me, I've got big balls"

Rubio is such a power hungry dick. I saw him on Fallon, and he said if he doesn't become president, he wants to be the commissioner of the NFL because he'd have a ton of power, and he'd get to suspend people.

Rubenov

So who will best serve as Trump's VP? I think Rubio. Trump is an "outsider" enough by himself, might be better served by an establishment guy with a Hispanic last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom