• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Ban Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeioIIDX

Are you one of the April 1st banned Era users?

User Banned: hanging out with literal GAF nazis and supporting banphobia.

Banned: Username gives anxiety. Is crow supposed to rhyme with brow? Is brow supposed to rhyme with crow? Is it "croh-brow", "crow-bro", "crow-brow", or "croh-bro"?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
together we will live forever
Banned. Discriminatory remark against pink haired hipsters who'd prefer committing suicide than live.

Not everyone wants to live in a world controlled by racist, rich White people.... even though I'm white myself, live in a good home, richer than 98.5% of all other people in the world, and spend my disposible income on video games, nose rings, Starbucks and Apple earbuds.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Banned. Discriminatory remark against pink haired hipsters who'd prefer committing suicide than live.

Not everyone wants to live in a world controlled by racist, rich White people.... even though I'm white myself, live in a good home, richer than 98.5% of all other people in the world, and spend my disposible income on video games, nose rings, Starbucks and Apple earbuds.

wow did you just assume my eternity?

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
He totally was. Fight him.

User banned (duration pending): Advocating violence towards other members is not on. Especially between two Aussies - they have enough to worry about, what with drop bears, spiders, etc.

I love Pie

[Banned: Pie or Pi or any type of Pye is Gender Fluid. Please respect all these Gender Words. Straight White Males should know their place. A Big YIKES for you. Get lost to the "Other" Forum where you oppose Censorship, love Debates and having Critical Thinking]

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
nUAWhuE.jpg

I vote underboob. Its superior to sideboob in many ways.

User banned (5 HOURS): You Insufferable Know-it-all. Exit Slowly!!

isual

banned for transphobic views that trans people cant win at sports. downplaying sexism.

ridiculous site for people with no power in the open world to impose their political will on others.

Starfield

Banned. (permanent). Questioning the authority on Resetera

I actually think Pewdiepie is providing some fun content without going too political here now m, just objectively speaking.

dorkimoe

"I don't care to read about political shit" (this was a real sentence i said and got banned in a thread requesting that we separate politics from ot)

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I think women should be cute. It is fiction so why not?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
User banned (permanent): advocating transphobia/racism/hate speech and dismissing the feelings of my cat.

I'm a white male. I'm here to discuss video games because I'm a gamer.
________

If you want to look through a log of real ResetEra bans: https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/

To be fair, like any place, some of the bans are deserved but this just makes it so damn clear how fucked that site is.

Last edited:

Airola

Thread locked. Not open for further replies.
Mod disclaimer: You have all showed your true colors. We will begin purging the userbase from toxic users immediately, starting from everyone who have replied in this thread. Be better.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Thread locked. Not open for further replies.
Mod disclaimer: You have all showed your true colors. We will begin purging the userbase from toxic users immediately, starting from everyone who have replied in this thread. Be better.

User demodded: Moderators shouldn't lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom