• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
Think you're funny, racist snowflake? No point in replying.The plan continues.GAF is finished.
tumblr_ok9mqvUZUR1uve83to1_500.gif

nush

Hey Tyler it's RaidenV, just borrowing my friend's account real quick (but you can delete it, he doesn't care). Firstly, cute thing you did there with the ban message. Secondly, just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way NeoGaf is right now? There will be an Shower Goblins - Take two Bottles Into the shower? Not me I like to Touch & Go | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Is the site's moral grotesqueity supposed to be your revenge against the "sjw" who scorned you? Good grief. No offense but be honest, if you heard of someone else doing that, wouldn't you think that it's the most pathetic and predicatble thing ever?

As a fellow human being, if you're not seeing a therapist already, I urge you to consider it.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Hey Tyler it's RaidenV, just borrowing my friend's account real quick (but you can delete it, he doesn't care). Firstly, cute thing you did there with the ban message. Secondly, just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way NeoGaf is right now? There will be an Shower Goblins - Take two Bottles Into the shower? Not me I like to Touch & Go | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Is the site's moral grotesqueity supposed to be your revenge against the "sjw" who scorned you? Good grief. No offense but be honest, if you heard of someone else doing that, wouldn't you think that it's the most pathetic and predicatble thing ever?

As a fellow human being, if you're not seeing a therapist already, I urge you to consider it.

Last edited:

FUBARx89

Wow. Multidimensional attack huh?

If it's to do with understanding the cluster fuck of pronouns and all that shit, I've definitely already "lost the war"

I'm sorry your forum is so boring that you feel the need to shitpost somewhere else for even a tad bit of enjoyment.

However I am happy you got a break from either A) making up a story of oppression and B) quoting a made up oppression story so you can say "THIS" or "Yikes". Variety is after all the spice of life.

Thanks for stopping by. We will eagerly await your return for the Blitzkrieg Multi Dimensional Nazi but totally not Nazi Internet Attack. But odds are it will be a complete disappointment. Which I am sure is a constant theme in your life.

3c5xc3.gif

RAÏSanÏa

You dumb fucks, you can't understand the multi dimensional plan.Its beyond your comprehension.

Comrades

I hear the roar of a big machine
Two worlds and in between
Love lost, fire at will
Dum-dum bullets and shoot to kill,
I hear
Dive bombers, and
Empire down
Empire down

-Arcadia-

Banned
What the fuck is going on in here.

Actually, on point, my primary concern is that RaidenV and Nush got hacked, as they were normal posters, and flipped on a dime, unless I’m missing something.

I guess we really rustled Reset/Cerium’s jimmies yesterday.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
What the fuck is going on in here.

Actually, on point, my primary concern is that RaidenV and Nush got hacked, as they were normal posters, and flipped on a dime, unless I’m missing something.

I guess we really rustled Reset/Cerium’s jimmies yesterday.

RaidenV was a new account from someone who has been banned in the past. Just keeps making new accounts I suppose.

Nush was doing a copypasta from someone who actually went out like that a couple of months back, lol.

Last edited:

benjipwns

Banned
Howdy Neocunts! What a pathetic excuse of a forum this shithole is.How miserable you are, that you even have a thread to discuss a rival forum.How do you like eating Fukui ass?The sleeper agents are in place, the battalions are ready to strike at any moment.All we need is the order from our general, and this alt-right sanctuary will be annihilated.Shower goblin/elf/whatever you are, this is your final warning, grifter. Blitzkrieg continues
Shut up cunts.Enjoy Evilore's dick.All will be revealed soon.
This is 4D chess.You retards dont have a clue.
This is just an appetizer.The main dish will be served soon.
It's customary to put spaces after periods and question marks. You got it right after "Neocunts!"

D-Dude

Howdy Neocunts! What a pathetic excuse of a forum this shithole is.How miserable you are, that you even have a thread to discuss a rival forum.How do you like eating Fukui ass?The sleeper agents are in place, the battalions are ready to strike at any moment.All we need is the order from our general, and this alt-right sanctuary will be annihilated.Shower goblin/elf/whatever you are, this is your final warning, grifter. Blitz continues

giphy.gif

That was some multidimensional scary shit... Litteraly shaking right now.

I'm sorry your forum is so boring that you feel the need to shitpost somewhere else for even a tad bit of enjoyment.

However I am happy you got a break from either A) making up a story of oppression and B) quoting a made up oppression story so you can say "THIS" or "Yikes". Variety is after all the spice of life.

Thanks for stopping by. We will eagerly await your return for the Blitzkrieg Multi Dimensional Nazi but totally not Nazi Internet Attack. But odds are it will be a complete disappointment. Which I am sure is a constant theme in your life.

3c5xc3.gif
Off topic, but the Soto Shuffle should become a meme. It's hilarious whenever he does it, especially when he grabs the crotch.

-Arcadia-

Banned

Hah. No, Reset is just the tip of the spear. Had a friend online the other day worrying about, lol, getting to see the NYC Nintendo store before the east coast is underwater in ten years. Seriously.

Even children are being treated for psychological issues related to having this doomsday mentality upon them, which I find truly unfortunate. It’s when we fail the next generation like that, it gets driven home.

benjipwns

Banned
Hickman has counselled parents who fantasise about killing their children, out of fear of the climate-ravaged future. But she calmly points out that history is rife with examples of parents preparing to end their children’s lives in order to protect them. “If we disallow those feelings, we’re just driving them back into the unconscious,” Hickman argues.

The parents who confess these dark thoughts to her aren’t actually going to act on them, she believes, and it’s important for them to have a safe, shame-free mental space to express the depth of their anxiety.
I hope she informs them of the harm those children are doing to bring about that climate-ravaged future in a few years.

I hope she informs them of the harm those children are doing to bring about that climate-ravaged future in a few years.
Wow, imagine if the therapist was giving this sort of leeway to a religious doomsday cult or to alt-right deep woods preppers.

"Hickman has counselled parents who fantasize about killing their children, out of fear of the return of Beelzebub on the tail of Halley's Comet / rise of the police state"

These poor kids are living under the thumb of a dangerous ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom