• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Gold Member
oBgovoT.png

Real talk.

I don’t even see the point of that thread. Resetera hasn’t been complete shit lately, probably because they backed off on moderation, and now these guys want the mods to crack down again and make the place miserable for everyone.
Tell that to my recently banned alt you monsterrrr :(

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
I still have a few questions about resetera:
- why do people keep posting there when some angry virgin mods decide what opinion is allowed?
- how did angry virgin video game nerds go from hating on women that wont sleep with them to being the wokest of woke male feminists?
- do people like on resetera really exist? I have never seen such pathetic people in real life.
- do they really believe the bullshit they spout?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
- how did angry virgin video game nerds go from hating on women that wont sleep with them to being the wokest of woke male feminists?

Oh, come on. You know why. Same reason Nice Guys exist.

elektrokats

Banned
So, they call us incels, and we call them incels too? Who is right?

Sounds like this whole incel thing was made up from a bunch of singled out twitter/4chan posts as an excuse to put blame on a group of your choice.

Are there really a huge community of males who are angry they are not getting sex? That just sounds like your typical teenager going through puberty. Not some hate group...

nush

Gold Member
Are there really a huge community of males who are angry they are not getting sex? That just sounds like your typical teenager going through puberty. Not some hate group...

Oh yes, oh yes there is...

This is a subreddit that collects the incel postings from around the web for shock and for mock.

Actual incels group together and convince themselves there are all kinds of conspiracies created by women and "The system" that stops them getting sex. Which when you circle back around to Ree the trans trenders are made up from incels who could not get a girlfriend so they became the girlfriend. Often describing themselves as Male to female trans, who's a "lesbian". Where "Lesbian" means they still want to fuck women but also they can only fuck other MTF trans and "Its totally not gay because we are both women".

They still hate women, that's why they love to use the term TERF so much. Bitter, bitter men in dresses.

600Breezy

Incel is another overused word like nazi and racist.

But if you want to know who is closer? Icels usually are loners, sexually deprived, depressed, angry, and have social deficiencies. What community do you think that more emulates?

oh you mean Kiwi Farms?

lmao jk all them autists on KF are my niggas

Nester99

Sounds like this whole incel thing was made up from a bunch of singled out twitter/4chan posts as an excuse to put blame on a group of your choice.

cant we just go back to calling people virgins?

One of the best posts I've seen on Era and it is met with vitriol. Era showing its true colours. That poster will probably be banned soon.

Last edited:
I still have a few questions about resetera:
- why do people keep posting there when some angry virgin mods decide what opinion is allowed?
- do people like on resetera really exist? I have never seen such pathetic people in real life.
- do they really believe the bullshit they spout?
Why keep posting there? I kept posting there as a Sanders supporter knowing my ban was inevitable because they have a platform I could use to talk about and defend him from the bullshit.

Do these people really exist? Yes.

Do they really believe the bullshit they spout? Some of them I'm sure. They're a small minority though. MOST of them I think are people who have nothing else and/or nowhere else to go and so to fit in and "score woke points"...they post the way that they do. They're sheep and they are brain washed to an extent when they receive positive feedback from other like minded people. They are part of a group then. They fit in then. They're given a purpose and so on. It's actually sad. The same can be said of the far right of course as well. In the end I think people just want somewhere to belong and be accepted.

Last edited:

tkscz

It's remarkable the lengths they will go to in order to pretend that males and females are completely identical physically.

If they accepted reality and had some nuance, they could rephrase their complaint to this app keeping out males who identify as women, but that goes against the narrative. "Phrenology" indeed. It's not like males and females have different skeletal structures or anything.

Where's that guy with the fat fetish? The one with the balloon-sized girl in green?

Oh, well, I'll call the runner-up.

brap brap

*GASP* How dare you forget my name! (Also, brap brap is for trans)

Also, REEEEE would find her "fetishistic" as she still has large breast, not enough rolls and no stretch marks. She also isn't wearing those fucking cat eye glasses or has multi-colored hair (I fucking hate those cat eye rim glasses).

Aristide

Huge, no, but the incel thing is serious and documented back to the 90s. The first incel communities appeared in the usenet era.
It only turned to the actual death cult on reddit, eventually because some trolls started to "blackpill" the unhappy males, telling them they had no hope (with brillant theories about bone structure from old racist science to explain why they were monsters condemned to loneliness) and turning them berserk, but that desperate public calling itself incel was already there oscillating between looking for advices and support and endlessly ranting about women (and most seem to be way past their 20, it's why they start being so worried by their repeated failures with women they are ready to believe anything).

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
probably a relatively petty one, but uhh, can we get some type of official agreement on who can and can't commit seppuku (and other forms of suicide reclaimed by the oppressed) round here?

gibber globber, especially since it's not like i won't be dead

nush

Gold Member
v6d6fgw.png

Uh-oh for b-dubs

They about to get a whole load of new Enzom21's.

If it was me I'd not let anyone say it because the mods would have to play the guessing game of who was actually black, then as I've seen you get topics full of racial slurs because "It's OK if that race says it" again having that feedback loop of guessing the race of the poster. Next you have a forum full of fucking racial slurs in the name of exclusivity and they start looking like the hate site they actually are.

Lk5Eo8H.jpg

Last edited:

600Breezy

Lmao look at the responses in this thread 😂

just goes to show how much of the forum is being held hostage by the troons.

Ymir

Lmao look at the responses in this thread 😂

just goes to show how much of the forum is being held hostage by the troons.
Holy shit that poll. I wonder if they'll have a member discussion over why more than 1/3 of the board feels that the forum negatively affects their life.

JORMBO

Darkness no more

If it was me I'd not let anyone say it because the mods would have to play the guessing game of who was actually black, then as I've seen you get topics full of racial slurs because "It's OK if that race says it" again having that feedback loop of guessing the race of the poster. Next you have a forum full of fucking racial slurs in the name of exclusivity and they start looking like the hate site they actually are.

Lk5Eo8H.jpg

Upgraded to n word pass?! Wtf? Is that real??

Imagine you ran a gaming forum where your worry is publicly posted threads are being screen cap and posted elsewhere for mockery.

Again... you run a gaming forum and this is a top tier issue for you.

Bonus round: An internal poll is ran on this forum finding over 1/3rd of the participants feel worse off for posting there.

Last edited:
Imagine you ran a gaming forum where your worry is publicly posted threads are being screen cap and posted elsewhere for mockery.

Again... you run a gaming forum and this is a top tier issue for you.

Bonus round: An internal poll is ran on this forum finding over 1/3rd of the participants feel worse off for posting there.
I’m surprised they entertained the idea in the first place as it now starts an official oppression hierarchy ....any group of perceived marginalised groups are going to want their piece and they are going to come to the end realisation that you can’t please everyone and whoever is at the bottom is gonna get shit on.....hint it’s male white gamers

I’m pretty sure they are gonna hide it from public view or move it into a private discord server as there are black members activily shitting on the thread in the public discord

Popcorn and chairs for the time being though

nush

Gold Member
0VKhbND.png

eXZZWy7.gif

It's public you dumb fuck, there's moments DiZ when you almost reach self awareness about what Resetera actually is and then you post shite like this. I'm going to take a pretty good guess that the problems you are having in your life are not mostly related to you being black, but that you're really really stupid.

Handel

0VKhbND.png

eXZZWy7.gif

It's public you dumb fuck, there's moments DiZ when you almost reach self awareness about what Resetera actually is and then you post shite like this. I'm going to take a pretty good guess that the problems you are having in your life are not mostly related to you being black, but that you're really really stupid.

Given it's REE, DiZ is locked in for Nepenthe's spot if they ever "retire". They have tried their best to match Nep's idiocy, which has been challenging but they've damn near pulled it off!

Last edited:

benjipwns

Banned

One of the best posts I've seen on Era and it is met with vitriol. Era showing its true colours. That poster will probably be banned soon.
cw2BWEI.png

Rim

At the rate they ban people, and many old ones asking for self bans, I'm surprised that place is still active.

Lk5Eo8H.jpg

Yep, that's the only same way to do it. Black people love saying nigger when they're shooting the shit. Era blacks also say "coon" and "coonery" a lot when talking about a black republicans. Add it all up and it looks like fucking Stormfront.

Dynheart04

Neo Member

That person dared to think outside the box, aka think like a normal person. What the fuck was he/she thinking? I see ERA dealt with it accordingly, however, so that they can further perpetuate their miserable-whatever-the-fuck. That place is such ass.

ASS!

How dare someone show sympathy.

nush

Gold Member
At the rate they ban people, and many old ones asking for self bans, I'm surprised that place is still active.
The lure (Bait) of an active "Gaming Forum" is too strong to resist for some, and by then it's too late. Thank the stars for GAF being a place for normal people who like to talk about games or shoot the shit.

Aristide

Trump reelected wouldn't be as fun as a democrat actually winning and Era (extremely likely) turning mad at him after a week or two.

Imagine Mayor Pete is elected, I bet Rera would be full of homophobia no longer even trying to masquerade as whitephobia in an heartbat...
Or even funnier Sanders actually winning, and not being able to implement every detail of his program, or just giving priority to serious socio-economic reforms over identity politics...
Not even speaking about a creepy Biden victory (as he won't win anyway), that would likely make half the forum say they regret Trump after being triggered by his oppressing patriarchal cuddling fetish.

I think Rera has even more potential if democrats win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom