• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most men are fat and weak.

giphy.gif

Sandyman

Neo Member
I bet a lot of UFC women would beat the shit out of most men
As long as the men weren’t also professional fighters lol. Wasn’t there a case of exactly that happening? Some guy who claimed to identify as female just came into the women’s league and stomped the female competition?

As long as the men weren’t also professional fighters lol. Wasn’t there a case of exactly that happening? Some guy who claimed to identify as female just came into the women’s league and stomped the female competition?

I think? I don't know if they stomped or not but they broke a skull (I don't know MMA enough to know if that's common).

Last edited:

I think? I don't know if they stomped or not but they broke a skull (I don't know MMA enough to know if that's common).

Joe Rogan is literally killing them in the streets by saying that. Literally. L I T E R A L L Y.

Last edited:

Looks like this thread could get ugly.

Oh my GOD... hahahahahahahaha

These people really do hate each other as much if not more than anyone on the "Right".

You know what's funny...

They were more pissed with the prospect of Bloomberg than hearing allegations of Biden.

Let that sink in. Bloomberg as the nom is a walk away moment. Biden, now, is not.

Btw, someone unironically stated they would choose zombie hilter on a D ticket to oust trump.

Like.... okay... what the fuck are even your values, Era? Undead Right Wing Fascism is cool now on Era?

Wait a second, seems to be whoever the establishment Dems prop up is the one they have to vote for no matter what... even Zombie Hitler.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Almost every thread these days there: "You have all these rules, and you think they'll save you."

However, in this case, at least they're being reasonable and pointing out that voting for a politician accused of some crime shouldn't automatically make you a bad person, or mean that you condone that behavior.

Sandyman

Neo Member
Almost every thread these days there: "You have all these rules, and you think they'll save you."

However, in this case, at least they're being reasonable and pointing out that voting for a politician accused of some crime shouldn't automatically make you a bad person, or mean that you condone that behavior.

Far-left leaning politician*

Sandyman

Neo Member
I always thought the clap meme is used ironically to 👏 act 👏 really 👏 gay. Whenever someone does it with a straight face it tells you a whole lot about them.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
I like how that admin guy without getting asked unloads all this minority points. And even adds that all the mods are minorities!

#BRAVE

JSoup

Banned
It makes me happy that they'll never be able to make themselves happy. Does that make me a bad person? I don't care.

Good and bad are subjective. It doesn't make you anything, but it stands as good evidence that you're thinking, not just following along with a narrative.

TIL on Era, there is acceptable circumstances for Era Members when a man can sexually assault a woman. You are willing to give him the highest office in the land!

How progressive of you Era!

I believe republicans believe Trump didn't sexually assault anyone. Whether they are factually right or wrong, I believe the people whom support him believes he didn't do it and (for some fucking reason) they really like him. That's how they can support him and sleep well at nights. They are actually voting for him.

Era pretty much believes, without due process proving it, Biden did assault this woman AND they are still willing to support him.

Again... they believe wholeheartedly Biden did this... AND they are totes alright voting for it.

So what's worse? Supporting a candidate you believe is innocent of the allegations or...... supporting the person you do believe is guilty of the allegations for but is the lesser evil. Neither is proven in court.

But that's the rub. They can't cast doubt on the victim or believe in innocence until proven guilty. They sandbagged themselves too much into the believe all victims no matter 100% of the time without the legal process. So.... now they have to believe he did these horrible things and fucking vote for his ass. They have to openly endorse what they believe is evil because they painted themselves into a logical and ethical corner.

Wow.

Just fucking wow.

For the lurkers: If you really are this much of a progressive, the rational, just, and consistent thing to do is abstain from voting. Vote for all the D's you want other than him. But if you actually believe in your heart of hearts that Biden is guilty of such a heinous act, you are a fucking monster to then give him power.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Era: Trump was accused of something? GUILTY GUILTY !!!! SEND HIM TO JAIL NOW!!!!REEEEEE!!!!

ERA: Biden was accused of something? Listen guys, we need to investigate but let's not go crazy here. We need to win an election.

Let's be real though, the shit is the same both ways.

Ymir

Lol them getting mad at the moderation in that Biden thread, it's like they almost realize they are being conditioned but still can't quite see the forest for the trees.

Ionian

'The Kree' (username changed) creates a PSA thread.

Get's dumped on (because he is a complete moron) and the mods lock it as he is a protected user.

Has to be a grocery worker if he works in retail as he says, nowhere else is open.

Kree, on the front-lines, saving lives and wanting a pat on the back on ERA.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

'The Kree' (username changed) creates a PSA thread.

Get's dumped on (because he is a complete moron) and the mods lock it as he is a protected user.

Has to be a grocery worker if he works in retail as he says, nowhere else is open.

Kree, on the front-lines, saving lives and wanting a pat on the back on ERA.

X7vz8sJ.jpg

Should have set up this thread when the spreadsheet was looking for pats on the back. Now, the knives are out and the moderator couldn't even explain properly why they closed it. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom