• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the pitiable ResetERA mod(s) who monitor this thread to identify cross-forum wrongthinkers, please keep up the good work, don't get discouraged, and keep that place alive at least until the US election in 2020.

The thought of ERA getting shuttered before then is almost too sad to bear. Think of all the missed meme material. :messenger_crying:

Jooxed

Gold Member
To the pitiable ResetERA mod(s) who monitor this thread to identify cross-forum wrongthinkers, please keep up the good work, don't get discouraged, and keep that place alive at least until the US election in 2020.

The thought of ERA getting shuttered before then is almost too sad to bear. Think of all the missed meme material. :messenger_crying:

oh shit, you mean they are on to me?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
dnebmj5n.png

counting the days until they splinter off and start ReReset Era

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
RetardEra member: OniLinkPlus

JFC...I was not prepared.

they kept using “we, us, they” and I just figured it was trans nonsense.

Turns out they’re referring to their “head mates.” Which is the politically correct way of saying they have multiple personalities inside them that form the singular person they are. One of these personalities is also a trans feminist.

I genuinely got upset at this one and closed the tab. Poor fella.

That can't be real. It can't.

nush

But that "we need to talk about how to respond to trans issues" topic that nobody but trans and the trans butt kissers want to post in has been bumped again. They are still demanding the mods make an official statement to them.

As I was just saying...

YfJA6Gv.png

Everyone else that has made a topic like this got a warn or ban for modwhining, this poster just a quiet lock....

As I was just saying...

YfJA6Gv.png

Everyone else that has made a topic like this got a warn or ban for modwhining, this poster just a quiet lock....
The only thing missing is a conveniently-timed controversy centered on the site owner and we can electric boogaloo into 2020 with a new forum and new cult-name.

nush

Life comes at you fast when the Era trans community is upset over Southpark !

3TD2f2a.png

What? Whaat? WHAT! You've just banned a bunch of posters in that topic, policing those that don't agree with you.

Also what is it with so many M to F trans that feel the need to have a double-barreled girls name? "I'm so definitely not a man I need 2 girls names to show how extra girl I am" :unsure:

Doczu

3TD2f2a.png

What? Whaat? WHAT! You've just banned a bunch of posters in that topic, policing those that don't agree with you.

Also what is it with so many M to F trans that feel the need to have a double-barreled girls name? "I'm so definitely not a man I need 2 girls names to show how extra girl I am" :unsure:
This mod is getting blasted for having an opinion that differs.from the hive mind 😂 he/she/xe/they/Apache just cancelled his/her/xer/their/Apaches post 😂

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

3TD2f2a.png

Oh my god, this post is gold. They literally depersoned and deplatformed numerous trans people because they didn't have the same views on trans that the forum does. Sophia Narwitz ring a bell?

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Oh my god, this post is gold. They literally depersoned and deplatformed numerous trans people because they didn't have the same views on trans that the forum does. Sophia Narwitz ring a bell?
Exactly. Fuck those assholes. They're the most bigoted, hateful, willfully ignorant shit stains in existence. It's truly a cult over there.

(mat)

I get it. People have different opinions. Some people enjoy South Park, others find it immature, whatever. Different opinions are an OK thing to have. In fact, it should positively encourage discussion and exploration of other people's ideas. It's always interesting to go to a forum and read everyone's different takes on things.

That's where ResetEra can be absolutely terrifying at times. You get threads like this one where everyone is saying the exact same thing, and everyone is snapping at each other for not saying that same thing with enough conviction. It's like some post-apocalyptic brainwashing robot shit, and it's truly frightening.

ManaByte

I get it. People have different opinions. Some people enjoy South Park, others find it immature, whatever. Different opinions are an OK thing to have. In fact, it should positively encourage discussion and exploration of other people's ideas. It's always interesting to go to a forum and read everyone's different takes on things.

That's where ResetEra can be absolutely terrifying at times. You get threads like this one where everyone is saying the exact same thing, and everyone is snapping at each other for not saying that same thing with enough conviction. It's like some post-apocalyptic brainwashing robot shit, and it's truly frightening.

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa... KetKat was right there with excelsiorlef in terms of "prominent members." They basically just blabbed about their protected status and relationship with one or more of the mod team by talking about the Discord chat, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
dnebmj5n.png

counting the days until they splinter off and start ReReset Era
I hope you're rich Phonepunk! Yo better have a big bag of prizes to hand out (in particular wholesale cases of 64 bottles of pink hair dye and 1,000 ct boxes of nose rings).

In about 2 minutes, every Reeeeee member is going to send you this:

instru1.jpg

Last edited:

3TD2f2a.png

Ew... a Holdo avatar...

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
That is turning into an odd thread, it's like a high school group chat with people airing dirty laundry and others trying to put it away. The best course of action may be to remove all of the current trans moderators, which in the process would eliminate all of these problematic relationships between themselves and some regular members. They could then find several new trans members to replace them in order to maintain some measure of inclusion - which I know is important to the rest of the staff.

TLDR: Keeping the current batch of trans mods seems like a toxic endeavor. Replace them all.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The more Reeeee shows it's weird antics and mod bans, do you guys ever think maybe a bunch of Reeeee mods are doing this because they are GAF moles trying to fuck up their board so people come back here?

It sounds so crazy how warped all their pink haired noggins can be over there.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
rJj8VhS.png

Sure about that Onilinkplus??
There is a plus side to Reeeeeeee. Lots of idiots gravitated to that site so most of the weirdos have self-contained themselves in their own playpen.

Put it this way.

Would you rather have 10,000 pink haired, filthy wild pigs running around every neighbourhood?

Or would you rather have them all controlled at a farm 30 km outside of town where Napoleon and Squealer are in control?

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
The trannies are gonna be the death of that place.

So, which Oni do they ban? Doesnt that tron have 50 personalities in her head?!

theekad

Banned
I think that's the most I"ve seen of Cerium in like two years since the site went up.

He probably feels the walls closing in without even realizing that all those crybabies are way too weak willed to leave that forum unless he or other mods tell them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom