• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason10mm

Gold Member
the source of the beyond idiotic "firefighters refuse to fight fires in solidarity" post is just a stupid white teenager who hates white people

qhNQTAF.png

XD1LTlU.png

throw her on the pile of "white people who hate white people and won't shut up about white people"
That is, 1000%, a dude.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
black Spider-Man voice actor made the wrong tweet and is in the process of being cancelled by these "allies".

lol right now they are celebrating the fact that a black actor is easily replacable by their favorite corporate media companies :messenger_tears_of_joy:

cvT2PKE.png

hey let's all celebrate a corporation being able to fire and replace black people bc they make a single bad Tweet

e8jN3J6.png

Last edited:

Ymir

I like how they seem mad and keep yelling no shit or I knew that at JPMorgan reporting that spending hasn’t increased in states that have reopened. They care more about their feelings of what is happening than facts. The bank has access to all your spending records, they have run analysis and are communicating the actual state of consumer behavior. This isn’t a no shit moment, you personally had no data to prove or disprove what customers are currently doing.

JordanN

Banned
"Anti-chinese propaganda does remind me a lot of anti-muslim propaganda post 9-11. Different values = enemy. "

OlsVUli.png

This shit scares me. China really does have the complete blessing of Western leftists.

How a tyrannical nuclear armed state gained "victim" status will forever blow my mind.

Also, anytime someone says "I'm not sure how they are worse" go fucking live there. Stop hogging up all our infrastructure and resources and leave the West if you think we're "just as bad" as China. Except those pussies never do that and are fine trash talking Western countries while being under the complete protection of them.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
I wonder how a date with a SJW goes.

So what do you like to do in your free time?

I like to cancel random people on the internet and tell everyone white people are the devil.

Scotty W

All of my reee alt accounts are using seperate vpns ....they scan banned members ips against other accounts.

Gonna be a fun day when I get sick of creating greatest hit threads and reveal I was a troll all along :)

I’m still suprised the threads I’ve started managed to get them running with their pitchforks as I tend to think of the most retarded and dumb topic and apply a left view to it and it works...I log onto the alts to steer the conversation and soon enough we get some posts worthy of resetera takes.
I have written a piece specifically for ResetEra, but I need someone to post it for me. They might love it, or it might be bannable. If you are interested, send me a pm.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
that solidarity ofc is nowhere in the thread on the Spider-Man voice actor making a stupid tweet. they want that man ruined!

IbvVMht.png

"Dumbass"
"Why can you be like CNN reporter?"
"idiot"
"hope this ruins his career"
"at the end of the day you're still just another ****** to me no wait - i mean them! you know, them, bad racists (not me, the person calling you a ***** no racism here) you are that to them! but also i think you are an idiot who should lose their career and get replaced by another black guy"

its so funny these people think that others are the racists. whenever a black man makes one wrong step, they can barely contain it themselves. like WHILE CALLING THIS MAN A SLUR he is pointing to some fictional racists that share his viewpoint

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
CfcJddd.png

tumblr_nfv4w34Uby1qcbtvqo5_250.gif

Know your place peon. This is not how comrades behave
The first "victim" who creates a thread to claim their home was burned down yet they support the protesters will become Kween of ERA for the next month. There's a free larp for ya, trolls. Could probably start a halfway successful GoFundMe, the secular version of passing the plate at church.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
The first "victim" who creates a thread to claim their home was burned down yet they support the protesters will become Kween of ERA for the next month. There's a free larp for ya, trolls. Could probably start a halfway successful GoFundMe, the secular version of passing the plate at church.

There is only one acceptable react for that post.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

Gandhi Mahal Restaurant on the case!

I look forward to the GoFundMe when the insurance money refuses to pay out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stinkles ate a ban for being an idiot in this thread. I like the posts where he's trying to explain himself and save face (especially this word vomit). What an arrogant fuck. He's now free to go back and dig Halo's grave even deeper.
He must have some kompromat on Microsoft management. The way he acts on Resetera (not to mention the time spent there all day every day) is genuinely making me think less of the company.

JordanN

Banned
Stinkles ate a ban for being an idiot in this thread. I like the posts where he's trying to explain himself and save face (especially this word vomit). What an arrogant fuck. He's now free to go back and dig Halo's grave even deeper.
He must have some kompromat on Microsoft management. The way he acts on Resetera (not to mention the time spent there all day every day) is genuinely making me think less of the company.
Stinkles attempt at thinly veiled sarcasm is a bit hilarious given the context.

Microsoft gives the U.S Army software to conduct those drone strikes. I think some of them even control the drones using actual Xbox controllers. Where the protest from him?

Kev Kev

i thought he was #canceled already.

its really fucking cringe to see what kind of bullshit people are willing put up with over there, just so they can remain a member and continue to put up with more bullshit

wtf

Dick Jones

Gold Member
That man is a disgrace. The first time I saw his name I muttered don't be Irish. Francis O'Connor, like fuck. I was never as happy to hear he is a Scot. Sorry Scotland, but my selfishness was of the highest importance. Delighted he was banned as he is an unwanted distraction from MS. They have a tough few months to show Xbox is the future for consumers and they don't need an embarrassing incident akin to a Don Mattrick level in these important few months. Shut the fuck up and give Phil Spencer a fair shot at making a real impact. The PS5 needs competition so they raise their game.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Is that just a cool way of saying your a racist hetro white male?
I'm saying that even if he has DD breasts, a quivering vagina, and has 3 kids delivered naturally, he's still a dude :p

And "hetro" looks kinda like "hero"! I say we start using that spelling when trolling SJW sites as a dog whistle to each other :p

I doubt Microsoft executives care about what happens on Resetera. Neogaf was under heavy scrutinty back then, but nobody worth a shit in this industry gives a damn about Resetera, except for laughing at it.

recma12

https://www.resetera.com/threads/angry-joe-predator-hunting-grounds-review.214659/

They've turned on Angry Joe big time, maybe this isn't new but first time i've seen it happen.

Angry Joe Vargas, a Mexican-American who hates Trump.....

From what I read he is charged with:
- owning and shooting guns, perfectly legal activities in Texas btw
- complaining about SJW stuff occasionally
- communicating with Jon "literally worse than Hitler" Tron

What these fools on ERA don't realize is that they are what? 40k people?
AJ wouldn't even notice if all of them stopped giving him clicks lol

#Phonepunk#

Banned
LOL they want protestors to go to the suburbs (sorry they are "praying", remember this is a religion to them)

79QY8GO.png

that's hilarious. i can just picture 300 people standing around in a single subdivision. there are 243 neighborhoods in my city alone.

something tells me this is a person who has never been to America and has no idea how much spaaaaaaace there is here.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
curry goat is delicious and one of the great curries, Caribbean food in general is great stew chicken, oxtail, festival, patties, rum punch, guiness punch it is a hugely underrated food culture.

I fucking love rum. All the best cocktails involve rum. And rum cake. There's a place I go sometimes that does rum cake that is absolutely soaked in rum. Did I mention that I love rum?

Ymir

LOL they want protestors to go to the suburbs (sorry they are "praying", remember this is a religion to them)

79QY8GO.png

that's hilarious. i can just picture 300 people standing around in a single subdivision. there are 243 neighborhoods in my city alone.

something tells me this is a person who has never been to America and has no idea how much spaaaaaaace there is here.
Also, I don't know if that means he wants them to start killing people? Like you want them to start torching random residential neighborhoods? Not like we needed proof that they're psychotic but damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom