• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
woah so in the Churchill thread they are saying that Hitler did some good things and brought the Germans "a sense of pride" and "wasn't 99% evil" because if you are going to celebrate Churchill you might as well celebrate Hitler (?????) cos both are racist, i guess.

just wow. galaxy brain has broken.

vXFcsP2.png

"Great posts." HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUS???

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Churchill "same as Stalin" i missed that part

holy shit these idiots.

right after the anniversary of D-Day as well.

Last edited:

Teslerum

woah so in the Churchill thread they are saying that Hitler did some good things and brought the Germans "a sense of pride" and "wasn't 99% evil" because if you are going to celebrate Churchill you might as well celebrate Hitler (?????) cos both are racist, i guess.

vXFcsP2.png

Is..... that surprising? I mean that's the endgame, isn't it?
I don't think they'd be far from justifying genocide either if they ever came into a similiar power to Hitler.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i did not expect i'd wake up seeing a black feminist with an Admin account agree w a poster saying that Stalin was a "complex human being" with "some good morals and ethics" who held "precious and valuable ideals" and that Hitler's "society had structure for the first time in years" and that he "brought [the German people] a sense of pride". but here we are, constantly rewriting history like it's 1984.

Last edited:
That's genius, honestly busted up laughing when I saw it. Still laughing now as it's so perfect,
Can’t say too much but

Webseries

5x2 minute episodes (there’s an arc)

2 really well known people on reees shitlist are doing multiple character voices (1 they hate with a passion)

It will appeal to a wider audience

The best part about it will be how it’s released as they won’t be able to dcma it and it will make money which is going to be donated to a mental health charity

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Imagine being banned for a month for stating that Winston fucking Churchill - a guy all free people today owe at least part of their freedom to - did good things for the world.

Churchill used to do in a single day what most of these idiots couldn’t do during that month-long ban.
“You’re a bad person if you don’t always look for the worst in people”

cormack12

Gold Member
They all changed their avatars to show they were united. The usual stuff. Click a button, retweet something - it means you've done your part. I dunno if the asshat was permed later can't remember. Hard to keep up.

Ymir

Churchill "same as Stalin" i missed that part

holy shit these idiots.

right after the anniversary of D-Day as well.
But they made threads to celebrate and humanize Stalin... So did they just accidentally say that Churchill isn't that bad but rather just a "flawed" individual like Stalin? He just believed so purely in a goal but his execution was imperfect? Dipshits

Ymir

here i thought that queer people were BORN THAT WAY because it is their BIOLOGY. they being gay isn't a choice. now this is wrong?

its so hard to keep up with these nuts
They hold a ton of conflicting views so I'm sure they believe both. Similar to the Stalin/Churchill comparison, Stalin was praised as a sympathetic figure but also used as a bludgeon to be a murderer depending on what narrative you're trying to push at the time. They flip flop as it suits their vapid argument. Being gay is absolutely a biological thing and something you're born with but at the same time sex is an alt right fallacy that never existed and you're a bigot if you believe otherwise.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

It’s really weird how we’ve gone from aspiring to be sex positive like the Europeans to wanting to ban everything under the guise of “objectification”.

The transformation isn’t quite complete but it’s almost there.

Last edited:

eot

Banned
If biological sex isn't real then what is the point of transitioning from one sex to another?
I've asked myself that before. I think the answer they give is that even though it's a social construct, they still have to abide by it if they want to be the opposite gender.

NickFire

vXFcsP2.png

I think this crosses off the last item on the list. You know the list. The one with all sorts of allegations about what their community is about, which they would deny when it started, and uninformed people would say isn't possible.

Redlancet

Banned
hi guys,first of all sorry for my bad english,im not a native speaker,but im trying ,believe me

first of all,i lurked neogaf since his inception,i have seen all the shit,the first days when the forum was amazing,leaks,a excellent sense of humor,etc i witnessed the fall and rebirth and also witnessed and followed whats happening on resetera.

im 48 years old,im european and i have worked as a games dev on almost every mayor triple AAA Studio,i still have a lot of colleagues and alumni working on the industry,i left that for a better paid job some months ago

almost all my coworkers laught at resetera,of all races,black,asian,lgtb and even one of my best designers who is a trans woman its one of the most fervient haters on that place,we even had bets on the office of how insane the next topic about game desing its gonna appear on resetera

and not only my coworkers,almost all the people i know on other companies,for them ree is a cespool of loonies and social inept people

btw dont get me started on how important and grandiose there are,in one thread you have some idiot talking on how to make design choices on a game (spoiler,they dont know shit about developing a real game) and on the off topic forum the same guy is asking of to wipe his ass right,or he is a suicidial egocentric maniac,he lives with his mom,never had work ,etc et ( you now the deal)

the thing is i said almost all of my coworkers,and thats the reason i write this post,we had a guy on our company,he was one of the vilest,scummy and miserable guys i have the misfortune of having on my team,he was one of these dudes who ask for nudes on private or harrass every woman on sight and on socia media is a feminist ,also he was a big racist,hated arabs and gipsies and you have him now virtua signaling on every thread,yes...u have guessed,that guy is on resetera

the point is,no one cares about these people, all of them have skeletons on the closet,dont be surprised you have there a legion of amirox,and almost all devs hated the site ,they dont speak becase of the current climate and dont want any trouble with these lowlifes

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
They are so bad at hiding the blatant racism.

Yeah, they all look the same to me too!!!!1!!! Can you imagine if this was two black women?

I cant tell them apart! They have the same type of skin and hair!!!11!!!!

This is a trick, right? It's just 2 pictures of Terry Crews?

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Abe Gatsby sacrifices himself to halt North Korean advance on our shores saving millions of lives and ending the war before it begins.

Someone digs up an 8 year old Abe Gatsby tweet to where he said gender pronouns are overrated.

RE post: "Gatsby is a hero who saved America"

Banned: dismissing concerns of transphobia.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
damn Ex is losing her mind over some random British tea company’s tweets in this thread no post in particular but like who gives this much a fuck this is absolutely hilarious

It boils down to being unable to admit people can be against racism AND ALSO think virtue signalling is dumb.

Last edited:
damn Ex is losing her mind over some random British tea company’s tweets in this thread no post in particular but like who gives this much a fuck this is absolutely hilarious

It boils down to being unable to admit people can be against racism AND ALSO think virtue signalling is dumb.
If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists racists
-- George W Bush Modern Progressives

hi guys,first of all sorry for my bad english,im not a native speaker,but im trying ,believe me

first of all,i lurked neogaf since his inception,i have seen all the shit,the first days when the forum was amazing,leaks,a excellent sense of humor,etc i witnessed the fall and rebirth and also witnessed and followed whats happening on resetera.

im 48 years old,im european and i have worked as a games dev on almost every mayor triple AAA Studio,i still have a lot of colleagues and alumni working on the industry,i left that for a better paid job some months ago

almost all my coworkers laught at resetera,of all races,black,asian,lgtb and even one of my best designers who is a trans woman its one of the most fervient haters on that place,we even had bets on the office of how insane the next topic about game desing its gonna appear on resetera

and not only my coworkers,almost all the people i know on other companies,for them ree is a cespool of loonies and social inept people

btw dont get me started on how important and grandiose there are,in one thread you have some idiot talking on how to make design choices on a game (spoiler,they dont know shit about developing a real game) and on the off topic forum the same guy is asking of to wipe his ass right,or he is a suicidial egocentric maniac,he lives with his mom,never had work ,etc et ( you now the deal)

the thing is i said almost all of my coworkers,and thats the reason i write this post,we had a guy on our company,he was one of the vilest,scummy and miserable guys i have the misfortune of having on my team,he was one of these dudes who ask for nudes on private or harrass every woman on sight and on socia media is a feminist ,also he was a big racist,hated arabs and gipsies and you have him now virtua signaling on every thread,yes...u have guessed,that guy is on resetera

the point is,no one cares about these people, all of them have skeletons on the closet,dont be surprised you have there a legion of amirox,and almost all devs hated the site ,they dont speak becase of the current climate and dont want any trouble with these lowlifes

They seem to have this weird understanding of the world where, if you belong to one of the minority groups you mention, then you are one of them and you automatically subscribe to all their bullshit. But people in those groups are the same as everyone else. They have their own opinions. They can make up their own mind. And they can see bullshit just as clearly as anyone else.

lmimmfn

They seem to have this weird understanding of the world where, if you belong to one of the minority groups you mention, then you are one of them and you automatically subscribe to all their bullshit. But people in those groups are the same as everyone else. They have their own opinions. They can make up their own mind. And they can see bullshit just as clearly as anyone else.
Ahh but individual opinion must be suppressed at all cost, alignment can be drawn with history.

Ymir

I can't imagine living my life where I get this unreasonably upset at everything I read. Must be an exhausting life to constantly yell into the void about random shit on twitter that doesn't matter. I guess they got rid of their policy of can't start threads about random tweets again.

Last edited:

600Breezy

I can't imagine living my life where I get this unreasonably upset at everything I read. Must be an exhausting life to constantly yell into the void about random shit on twitter that doesn't matter. I guess they got rid of their policy of can't start threads about random tweets again.

mate do you think this retard has racked up ~50k posts by living their life? 😂

they’re locked in a room, angry at the world because it won’t bend the knee to degeneracy.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

vXFcsP2.png

:messenger_hushed:

They should leave historical discussion to people who actually read book on the matter, not just History Channel doc.

One part that got my nerve going is the Germany didn't deserve the Versaille treaty, when you start a world war you deserve way worst.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
One part that got my nerve going is the Germany didn't deserve the Versaille treaty, when you start a world war you deserve way worst.
It seems like that point of view comes from the benefit of hindsight. I mean, if you came from the future you'd probably say "Hey let's try something different" because you know what the ramifications are gonna be in a couple of decades. But, that's hardly the case on the ground at that time, and thus is a flawed analysis.

ramuh

It’s really weird how we’ve gone from aspiring to be sex positive like the Europeans to wanting to ban everything under the guise of “objectification”.

The transformation isn’t quite complete but it’s almost there.

Next, women should wear coverings to not offend other people's beliefs. "You are already wearing a mask all the time, just put it on". They are turning out more conservative than Religious Peoples.

It seems like that point of view comes from the benefit of hindsight. I mean, if you came from the future you'd probably say "Hey let's try something different" because you know what the ramifications are gonna be in a couple of decades. But, that's hardly the case on the ground at that time, and thus is a flawed analysis.

IIRC it was advised against at the time. The French wanted blood but the other allies pushed for less rapacious terms. Can't be arsed to look it up so could be wrong.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
IIRC it was advised against at the time. The French wanted blood but the other allies pushed for less rapacious terms. Can't be arsed to look it up so could be wrong.
Well, there was that whole 14 points thing from Wilson who was trying to be nicer, but the treaty of Versailles got passed anyway.

Saruhashi

Banned

For once I'd just love to see someone properly try to defend this stance.
Surely some of these clowns are lurking on here and could have a go at this?

If biological sex isn't real then I am assuming they just have a different way of describing reproduction in mammal species?

I've always thought that their main issue is that they spent so much time demonizing men that the words "male" or "man" now come with a lot of negative baggage in their eyes. The things we are talking about are real they just don't want to use the phrases "biological sex" or "male" or "female" to describe them.

So maybe a complete outside observer might notice that there are basically 2 types of humans. Let's call them Type M and Type F.
The mechanics of reproduction are what they are but very basically you need special types of cells from both Type M and Type F.
These facts are unavoidable so no matter what terminology you decide to use the situation is what it is.

So normal people just say "OK humans are basically categorized as male or female and if you want to reproduce you need one of each. At the VERY least you need specific material from one of each. So yes obviously biological sex is real." Those people are bigots now. Science denying bigots.

Biological Sex Isn't Real- An SJW Tale

Two random humans, A & B, are lying in bed somewhere.
Human A sighs and says "I would like to raise a child with you Human B."
Human B says "Oh, Human A, I would love to raise a child with you."
They decide that they want the kid to be their actual descendant.
They don't want to adopt. They want to raise their own child.

Great. What a lovely story so far.
Now, a problem.

Human A says "OK, B, what have you got down there?"
HB says "cock and balls, I'm packing sperm down there".
"Oh shit!" HA exclaims. "Same here."
"How the hell can we make a baby then?" Human B asks questioningly.

A deep bassy rumble is heard in the distance. Possibly getting closer.

"Human B, I've got it!" Human A excitedly sits up. "I know just want to do."
"What's the plan?"
"We just need to find a human who produces eggs. We can't produce egss so we need to find a surrogate."
Human B looks puzzled and asks "wait, so we can't just ask any random human? It needs to be one who produces eggs?"

That rumbling is getting louder now. Definitely getting closer. Faster. Louder. Closer.

Human A gulps. Visibly afraid of saying the words that need to come out next.
"No, Human B. You see there's a specific type of human that produces eggs."
Nervous glances all around. Rumbling unbearable now.
"Now, since we are both full of jizz... In more ways than one, am I right!? Ha!"
Human B stifles a chuckle but then seriously tries to interrupt.
"Don't say it Human A. After all my pills and facial surgeries and implants don't you DARE say it!"
"However", Human A continues, "we are not the egg carrying type...".
At this point a single tear rolls down the cheek of Human A. It's time to speak the unspeakable truth.
"W-we... are... Males. W-we... need... an egg producer... a... a... fe... fe... female to" BOOM!

Suddenly the entire wall explodes inwards.
Standing in the middle of the room is the one known as "bulbasort". San Francisco's number one Ideology Enforcement Agent.
They are, naturally, flanked by a drooling swivel-eyed squad known as ResetEra.
The smell of cheap Costco hotdogs and axe body spray fills the heavy night air.
They leap forward as they roar out in unison.
"BIOLOGICAL SEX ISN'T REAL, SHITLORD!"
Then the whole world goes black.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Some people literally get their life energy from this. To them, it’s not constantly yelling that’s exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom