• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bender

What time is it?
I guess they have a bunch of new trans mods. Jesus fucking Christ.
giphy.gif

Yep, we don't need or want the nutjobs or douchelords here.

Words hurt. :(

Last edited:

nush

Come on REE, all you have to do is last a few more months before unravelling. I've been waiting for this since The Enema, I need this.

You can already see the lack of confidence creeping in that Bidens not going to win. Really pushing everyone on that board to vote, vote, vote!!! They are so pessimistic, they think the world is the worst ever so of course they lack the confidence they'll get a win as they are so negative.

You know, this shit.

Q5JmyJN.png

This thread will go well.

Aren't there lots and lots of black and colored cops in the US? 'Feels' like there are more african american cops than 13% in the police force, 13% being the number of the US pop who's african american.

Last edited:

nush

This thread will go well.

Aren't there lots and lots of black and colored cops in the US? 'Feels' like there are more african american cops than 13% in the police force, 13% being the number of the US pop who's african american.

This is an exceptional level of discussion in that topic. It's all fucking drive bys that would get you banned if it was a "Disagree with you" drive by. A bigger collection of rambling impotent morons you'll ever find in one place, like 1000's of tiny clumps of dried shit attached to asshairs on the asshole of the internet.

thumb_this-meme-is-called-brainlet-wojak-171403111-added-by-49262141.png

ACAB!

Sleepwalker

I honestly don't care too much about US politics (not American) but it's quite easy to tell from watching him talk that Biden is not quite right in the head.

Hudo

You can already see the lack of confidence creeping in that Bidens not going to win. Really pushing everyone on that board to vote, vote, vote!!! They are so pessimistic, they think the world is the worst ever so of course they lack the confidence they'll get a win as they are so negative.

You know, this shit.

Q5JmyJN.png
Sitting at home/nullifying your vote/voting for something/someone who is neither a Democrat or a Republican are all valid and necessary options for democracy (for example, if the majority of people don't vote or nullify their vote, it at least sends a signal to the congress that something is wrong. And having the ability to vote for something else is essential for a democracy. If people aren't happy with any of the current choices, they sure as hell should have the ability to create an alternative and vote for that.). Saying that one HAS to vote for either party A or party B is basically a dictatorship with a couple of steps in between, nothing democratic about that.
Resetera are a bunch of fucking retards who apparently have lost the ability to think just a couple of steps ahead.

For example, I actively nullified my vote for the last 2 elections in my country (not the US) because I found that I don't agree with any of the current parties.

Last edited:

Allforce

That guy should accept his husband has lost interest due to his massive bulk and move on to that other Era chunk who can't get sex, the one who is always crying about being 'legally disabled' and demanding a Dark Souls easy mode.

Haha this is the stone cold truth. Tried polygamy, husband instantly started pulling tail and this guy can't keep up and is getting the cold shoulder. Answer? Plastic surgery on credit.

Ymir

Oh this should be a fun ride if it takes off. Fingers crossed.

"I don't have the money for it but I hope to pay it off in 5 years!" :messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:
Wasn't this the same person who's husband was cheating on them or something?

Edit: LOL, he's using a credit line to buy this plastic surgery because he's too poor to pay for it? Imagine going into thousands of dollars into debt because you don't want to exercise your fat ass.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually believe the wild story he is making up on Resetera?

It reminds me of those phony threads on r/EntitledParents where random strangers come up to everyone and screeches about wanting that person's Sony Playswitch

Last edited:

Mato

I've been watching The Boys S02 for the past few days. For some reason whenever Stormfront is on I am reminded of that forum.

Last edited:

BlakeofT

Regarding the presidential debate, this is what I told my friend about it...

I can't wait to watch the debates. It'll be like watching the chicago bulls from the 90s play against a team of two kids in wheelchairs.

Like watching an iron chef in a cooking contest against an empty box of paper clips.

Like watching a glass of water and a rock race to become a glass of water.

Biden doesn't stand a chance. I can't believe he made it as far as he did.

Ionian

I can't wait to watch the debates. It'll be like watching the chicago bulls from the 90s play against a team of two kids in wheelchairs.

Like watching an iron chef in a cooking contest against an empty box of paper clips.

Doesn't seem that you know how to use a metaphor.

I'd say your friend was more confused than anything if he was taking you seriously.

"Like watching an iron chef in a cooking contest against an empty box of paper clips."

What?

BlakeofT

Doesn't seem that you know how to use a metaphor.

I'd say your friend was more confused than anything if he was taking you seriously.

"Like watching an iron chef in a cooking contest against an empty box of paper clips."

What?
Well, I suppose that if it was a serious competition, the empty box wouldn't stand a chance, now would it?

Ionian

Well, I suppose that if it was a serious competition, the empty box wouldn't stand a chance, now would it?

An inanimate object against a master-chef, I guess not.

Could also say that a flushed turd could never compete against a nuclear scientist.

Would be true but wouldn't make sense and I wouldn't use it as an argument when describing politics to a friend.

I'm old school though.

FunkMiller

I mean, if you’re going to be accurate, it’ll be like watching a lobotomised orangutan lightly teabagging a small bowl of reheated mince.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I don't think that forum even has real trans people. I've met one trans person in real life and a handful online. Every one of them is against this woke shit and none of them act like this. People I've seen who know trans people say the same thing.

I think RE is a collection of mentally ill, angry people with weird gender dysphoria and identity crises and they take all that anger out on the world.

They've probably contemplated homicides and violence for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom