• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned
Pick One:

side-eye-2.jpg

fetchimage

gallery-1486518012-side-eye.jpg

I'll take Gary

Saruhashi

Banned
lol how can i forget the high minded art project that was instantly dismantled by someone drinking milk on camera, because that is a nazi drink

It was hilarious.
Also, not the only moment of madness they had when Trump was elected.
From the pathetic "pussy hat" thing to the "day without a woman" to all the other over the top drama they kept going with.
For FOUR damn years.

Yet, as soon as the boot is on the other foot they are coming out with "they aren't taking it well".

Let's assume now that Trump and his supporters are going to prattle on now about how the election was rigged or illegal or whatever for the next 4 years. How is that any different from the weird Russia conspiracies which turned into Ukraine conspiracies and impeachment etc etc?

When everything calms down and Biden has been in office a few months are these folks going to hold their hands up and admit that Trump wasn't actually that much like Hitler at all? Will they admit that (assuming Trump supporters will keep their shit together and not resort to violence over the next few months) maybe people who voted for Trump were never actually fascists at all? Somehow I doubt it.

There's a certain hilarious comedy element to it though.
They spent 4 entire years throwing a tantrum because Orange Man won the presidency.
The moment it looks like Orange Man won't be re-elected they forget all that and are like "the other side aren't taking it well".
Yeah, like you took it so well yourselves four years ago. Feckin, Hillary was name dropping Pepe the damn frog in campaign speeches FFS. :)

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Real fucking cringe how Era users keep coming and shitting up the politics threads. Just speaks even more to them being absolute children.
some guy was talking shit about me for being a "bad poster", and i was like, what are you talking about, i have posted like 6 posts total in that 200 page thread?

he complained that i was "emboldened" to do so LOL. apparently we need mods around shutting people down because people are so emboldened they are speaking their minds.

its a worrying trend. hopefully after the election all these losers will leave. if this place becomes more like Era then i'm out.

Last edited:

FUBARx89

So, I'm calm after my last post now ha, but that exhaustedwalrus is a cunt of the highest order, mental illness and suicide threats ain't summit to use for arse hole licking points.

What election bullshit am I missing out 😂 are they all wanking over it looking like Biden is gonna win or fuming over Trumps confrence 😂😂 Has CDprojekt red infuriated the bell end brit anymore? Am ashamed to share a country with him/her like 😂

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

Like I said on twitter, the biggest insult here is the hypocrisy of being called a bigot by someone that close-minded and hateful. But...that's most progressives.

Imagine taking the time to write this and thinking you’re less of a tool to the guy in charge just because your overlords come from a different party.

Also imagine having spent the past four years being “oppressed” by something that was completely inside your head while things in the real world were so incredibly far from the doom and gloom forecasted in 2016.

Will be fun to watch these people keep living miserable lives and blaming everyone and everything but themselves when the brain chemical rush is over and the world goes on exactly as before.

Last edited:

Nehezir

Banned
Imagine taking the time to write this and thinking you’re less than a tool just because your overlords come from a different party.

Also imagine having spent the past four years being “oppressed” by something that was completely inside your head while things in the real world were so incredibly far from the doom and gloom forecasted in 2016.

Will be fun to watch these people keep living miserable lives and blaming everyone and everything but themselves when the brain chemical rush is over and the world goes on exactly as before.
oh, they'll be livid once Biden jettisons them like the useful idiots they are.

Astral Dog

Like I said on twitter, the biggest insult here is the hypocrisy of being called a bigot by someone that close-minded and hateful. But...that's most progressives.

Im happy queen Biden is about to win but, this is a little cringy 😳 , i hope he is just a troll that amount of hate can't be healthy on a liberal

Ymir

It’s just some other loser who knows he’s a loser so he tries to lash out at the world to feel better at how much of a loser he is. He makes all these threats for someone who plays no active role in that group or has any say in what they do but he’s promising how he’s going to teach them a lesson. What a manchild.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Well I can see Biden winning finally set them at ease - this is obviously because gs pushed back against their finger sniffer Jason isn't it.

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

This is art.

I want to frame this and put it on my wall because it perfectly encapsulates everything that Era has become.

Glad to see they're still buying into the "demographic trends will save us!" narrative even though that's quickly appearing to not be as true as they thought.

cormack12

Gold Member
SAPvTV.jpg

Too bad it's a prominent poster that will face no repercussions comrade

qPjb95.jpg

Just listened to the quote, these people really wear asses on their necks. You're not even meant to pick up on the black part as part of the description. The key descriptors are swagger and arrogant and teen. The fact he used black is to highlight the diversity. Damn these people have jellyfish for brains.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I must say I love the word mayosapien. I think that’s the highlight from another thread where they show their asses.
yeah as if there was any question whether or not these bigots see people's value as humans solely through the lens of race, a term like that clears it up. might well be Richard Spencer calling black people negro sapiens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom