• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Pagusas Pagusas

Matt Stafford for lyfe bro

layer-1-stafforddealwithit-psd_2.gif

dceea9a72ed608b26942fd9bb741e4d4.gif

Enzo88

I do feel bad for the trans members in general- the current world is very harsh on them. But the Era trans people did this to themselves.

It's on social media as well. They're only alienating themselves from other communities with their unstable behaviour. No wonder many people get annoyed by them. Including myself. I don't hate trans people, I hate anooying people. And most trans people are annoying.
I question how many of those on RE are actually trans.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
I don't understand, you get banned in ResetEra just for voting one presidential candidate over the other one lol?

I do feel bad for the trans members in general- the current world is very harsh on them. But the Era trans people did this to themselves.

It's on social media as well. They're only alienating themselves from other communities with their unstable behaviour. No wonder many people get annoyed by them. Including myself. I don't hate trans people, I hate anooying people. And most trans people are annoying.
They want respect but don't want to respect.

Enzo88

Lol sorry guys, here's a screenshot.
nsFpABq.jpg

I suck at cropping, but I hid my user profile so they wouldn't catch me
They lost the whole arm when they conceded the first finger.

In there the only accepted opinion is that CDPR is transphobic and so is their fanbase. While these statements are highly questionable, you can't have that discussion in that 'centrist-esque' toilet.

Once you give up on that basic premise for discussion on certain topics, you're doomed.

Has nobody in that thread called out that the most vocal person pushing for the game to be burnt at the stake has been playing it gleefully as have others in the same thread that condemns the game?
You don't get it. They're doing it because they hate the game so much. It makes sense if you're the ally that Trans Era needs.

Place your bets on how this thread is going to go!

If it was over the Cyberpunk PS4/X1 debacle, then I'd at least understand, but instead it's over pointless "ally" shit.

Ol'Scratch

How curious.
It is almost as if that thread was not created specifically with an agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom