• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 2 SteelBook Edition announced for Europe( Amazon.co.uk Exclusive)

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Resident Evil 2 SteelBook Edition announced for Europe
by Sal Romano at 11:13 AM EST, October 24, 2018.
Includes SteelBook and Claire's "Elza Walker" outfit.
Resident-Evil-2-EU-SteelBook_10-24-18-600x338.jpg

"Capcom has announced a SteelBook Edition of its upcoming Resident Evil 2 remake for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Europe.
In addition to the SteelBook, the SteelBook Edition will include the “Elza Walker” downloadble content costume for Claire Redfield.
Resident Evil 2 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on January 25, 2019."

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/10/residen...tion-announced-for-europe#t7u6Zo1vGkzPOQoF.99

Heads up for those that are interested.
Sadly we'll have to pay for the extra DLC.
Pre-order link 🔗

Resident Evil 2 Steelbook Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS4)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07K2RHK98/

I believe its available at most retailers in Europe but its Exclusive to Amazon in the UK

Last edited:

KiteGr

I still can't Find a Standard edition of Kiwami 2 in Europe to buy.
Whatever value these steelbook editions are supposed to have is getting lost when they are the only editions around.
Also, the artwork in the box looks ugly as fuck.

Skyn3t

Banned
dino-crisis-2-parasite-eve-2-re2-re3-ps3-digital-24-horas-D_NQ_NP_922951-MLA27915859885_082018-F.jpg

Lightning Count Lightning Count is right, this artwork should be on the cover. Cause it's kick-ass and full of nostalgia. Ach, te year 1998 and shiting my pants while playing this as an 11 yo boy.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I'll reserve my judgement until I see it.
Embossed/Deboss, Spot Gloss /Matte etc
Makes a big difference
If it is just a Matte or Gloss only steelbook then meh.

Amazon Germany sells the steelbook without the game apparently for just shy of €15,-. I pre-ordered it, although not sure what to think of it, selling empty boxes I mean. I dig the art work though.

Last edited:

Ahmed

Good game, I wish they will also remake RE3 Nemesis, used to like the frequent epic appearance of Nemesis, S.T.A.R.S

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I’ve just noticed that this versionnia listed at £54 and the normal at £45.

They seriously expect me to pay £10 extra for a tin which usually comes free, and a costume, which should be unlockable anyway..........?

Capcom, man...

Helios

Will I be able to buy a real version of Erza Walker's suit for 8000$? If not, what's the point?!

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
I’ve just noticed that this versionnia listed at £54 and the normal at £45.

They seriously expect me to pay £10 extra for a tin which usually comes free, and a costume, which should be unlockable anyway..........?

Capcom, man...

It works for movies. I'm not a fan, but there is a proven market for it.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
FYI, those shitty steelbook cases usually sell (empty) on eBay for ~ £20 at first, so you can probably get this and slightly reduce the cost of the actual game. Having resold games and steelbooks before, I've actually made money from playing a few games.

Top Bottom