• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4’s Separate Ways Has A Small Download Size

Draugoth

Gold Member
  • Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC’s download size for PS5 and PS4 is revealed as 11.6 GB and 8.5 GB, respectively.
  • The DLC has seven chapters and a run-time of about 4 to 5 hours, almost half the length of the base game. Because of this, it has been dubbed as the mini-game by some.

Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC has the survival horror series fans excited again, primarily because of the return of the fan favourite Ada Wong as the main character. The excitement has only increased after the size reveal of the DLC, estimated to be 11.6 GB for PS5 and 8.5 GB for PS4. The revealed download size of the Resident Evil 4 Separate Ways DLC is not ordinary for a limited expansion pack.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
It reuses assets from the main game, kinda obvious it's not gonna be big.
This ain't Call of Duty.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member

Developers think gamers are idiots, and they are correct. Most are. RE4 is still my GOTY atm, but yeah that shit above, fucking lol. Much worse in the DLC.

Doom85

Pretty sure the original Separate Ways wasn’t super lengthy either. So this checks out, and shouldn’t be an issue.

Developers think gamers are idiots, and they are correct. Most are. RE4 is still my GOTY atm, but yeah that shit above, fucking lol. Much worse in the DLC.

That's pretty much what Seperate Ways is (at least from what I remember from the PS2 version). There's a sub level which is unique but the bulk of it is more or less resused from the base game.

Gambit2483

Pretty sure the original Separate Ways wasn’t super lengthy either. So this checks out, and shouldn’t be an issue.
Yep the original was also about 4 to 5 hrs. I thought it would be longer considering there's two more chapters though 🤔

Top Bottom