• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil DS Boxart - Tyrant is now Freddy Krueger!

Matlock

Banned

Just saw it pop up on the Capcom newsfeed. Holy crap. :lol

Note the Hunter that's proportioned to be bigger than the Tyrant, the Tyrant posing like Freddy, and the fact it's pushing it as an action title instead of survival horror. Whoever made this has never even seen anything past artwork of the game. :lol

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
Matlock said:
No announcement yet, but I'm guessing March/April.
I think that's too late, these games don't take as long between announcement and ship date as PS2/GC/XBOX/PSP games. Besides people that played it said it was practically finished. Maybe the multiplayer is taking time though.

That freddy guy there looks way too emotional for a zomie like type of guy.

Reilly

Is it really better than this cover?

re3mu.jpg

I love how they spoil that the Tyrant is in the game :lol

edit: No one else is impressed that a game that came out 10 years ago is still being rehashed today?

Reilly said:

Who hasn't played a resident evil game who can class themself as a gamer?

To me the box art looks good and all i need is a redesign on the ds and this is mine.

Reilly

Limedust said:
I like how he can't close his mouth because there's a giant misplaced vein in the way.

I think it goes behind his teeth cause the right side of his face seems to be eaten away. It still looks shitty though.

Reilly said:
Is it really better than this cover?

re3mu.jpg

edit: No one else is impressed that a game that came out 10 years ago is still being rehashed today?

Um, this IS Capcom we are talking about. They are the KING of rehashes.

Watch next year for Super-mega Bio-Resident Evil Turbo w/ extra cheese!

cvxfreak

I'm waiting for Resident Evil Deadly Silence: Director's Cut Dual Shock Edition (includes DS analog stick add-on!).

Top Bottom