• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Project Resistance: Hands-On Impressions.

faisalasif

Resident Evil: Resistance Beta is up and running on Ps4 , I have no idea on pc but working fine on ps4 . There was an update just few hours ago.

I played a match last night and I think it was against a four stack of people together? Is that possible on this game?

Any time I brought out Tyrant they hid in rooms I couldn’t get into and it seemed they were cheesing the last stage by hiding in the start room and shooting zombies and virus canisters from the room, which I couldn’t enter. Then the room crashed.

This one match changed me from a probably buy RE3 just for PR to a likely pass lol.

Last edited:

thanosg

Banned
It was really fun to play! Better replay value than RE3

Becca looks hot as everyone just picks her first lol, while Jan looks really horrible so no one uses her

MrA

according to Residentevil.net masterminds win 2/3 of the time, their overpowered nature is also probably a major reason for the long wait times, capcom needs to hit the mastermids with some nerfs, especially Daniel, Spencer and Nicholai, if they want to retain people, Alex might actually be okay.. They also need to penalize masterminds heavily for dropping.

Kronos9x

I know Capcom is small time compared to Ubisoft or even Square but man, these MP games look like mobile games.

"downtown" a small hallway and a couple of small rooms. "uptown" basically the second floor . LOL.

You have a huge iconic city to explore and they come up with this. They make Ubisoft look like masters at game design.

I thought the Chinese were supossed to be cheap not the Japanese. Really, might as well release a card game next time. 0 effort from Capcom.

SuperGooey

I know Capcom is small time compared to Ubisoft or even Square but man, these MP games look like mobile games.

"downtown" a small hallway and a couple of small rooms. "uptown" basically the second floor . LOL.

You have a huge iconic city to explore and they come up with this. They make Ubisoft look like masters at game design.

I thought the Chinese were supossed to be cheap not the Japanese. Really, might as well release a card game next time. 0 effort from Capcom.
I believe Resistance was outsourced to some Korean company. I don't think Capcom ever really cared about this, and especially not RE3R.

Top Bottom