• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro City Rampage creators working on a new Vita game

ReaperXL7

Video game developer Brian Provinciano, best known for designing the recent critically acclaimed parodistic open world action-adventure Retro City Rampage which was released on all current-gen consoles, PC, and PS Vita, revealed that he’s working on a new PS Vita game.

When a twitter user asked him if he had any news from the Full Indie Summit his response was thus:

Tons of indie games have been announced for the Vita recently. I’m doing more for it, not announcing what just yet though

http://portablegamingregion.com/retro-city-rampage-creators-working-on-a-new-vita-game/?wprptest2=2

I know RCR gets allot of hate on Gaf, but I personally really enjoyed it on Vita, its especially fun in free roam mode, however I also enjoyed the old top down GTAs aswell.

No info on exactly what hes working on yet, but im sure we will find out soon.

SmokyDave

Yes please. More more more. I'm one of the 30 people that actually likes RCR and I thought the Vita version was excellent. This is great news.

SteveWD40

Yes please. More more more. I'm one of the 30 people that actually likes RCR and I thought the Vita version was excellent. This is great news.

RCR was great, perhaps people expected too much out of it? Games like that and Hotline Miami are perfect for the Vita as well.

ReaperXL7

RCR was great, perhaps people expected too much out of it? Games like that and Hotline Miami are perfect for the Vita as well.

I think it probably is partially due to how long it took him to make, and I think there was an issue with the 360 release, but from what I have read that might have been an MS issue.

Im really curious to what he comes up with next, I wonder if it will be in the same style or something different all together.

Top Bottom