• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro fanzine...

boyo

Banned
New professionally printed retro magazine. 32 pages in length covering aticles on the Sam Coupe, C-64 DTV, remakes scene etc.

Visit www.retrofusion.co.uk and read the responses from some of the readers of the magazine already on the forum.

To produce the next mag which I want to be printed and > 70 pages in length I need to sell more copies of Issue 0 of this mag.

If you have read Issue 0 then please leave some feedback, if you have not then please support Retro Fusion. You can read the ongoing positive feedback received
at www.retrofusion.co.uk

small_cover.jpg

Jeff-DSA

Hmm, that's interesting. If you could score interviews, making of specials, insider looks and such it would probably be something I would consider.

Izzy

Banned
boyo said:
Sam Coupe

Hahaha - Loki....

Back in 1986, when I bought Amiga 1000 for £1,800, Sinclair Research were hyping up Loki - supposedly a superior machine that was due to be released for...£200. Oh how I miss Sir Clive...

boyo

Banned
The magazine has an original article by Jon Hare on originality in gaming. He will be writing an article on Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll for Issue 1.

Chris Abbott has also written an article.

For Issue 1 I have Philip and Andrew Oliver and Simon Goodwin writing articles.

Something for everyone - take a chance :)

Top Bottom