• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rhythm Tengoku Community Thread - Hey Baby, How's It Going?

daydream

Banned
S66kxAu.gif

z8gk3hl.png

~Now Playing: Rhythm Tengoku - Tutorial Theme 01~

Welcome to the Rhythm Tengoku/Rhythm Heaven/Rhythm Paradise Community Thread! This thread is dedicated to the Nintendo SPD-developed series titled Rhythm Tengoku in Japan. Before we get into information about specific games - the series currently spans four titles on four different Nintendo systems - and other fun things, let's talk a bit about the gameplay in these games, shall we?

The Rhythm Tengoku games have often been compared to WarioWare. They feature a bright and quirky cast of characters (both series share the involvement of the brilliant artist, Ko Takeuchi) as well as having a similar structure. However, whereas WarioWare keeps things frantic and out-of-control with its bite-sized 'Microgames' that alternate in rapid succession, the player in 'Rhythm Tengoku' only has to focus on one minigame at a time.

The Rhythm Tengoku games are the epitome of simplicity. From the clean (but infinitely expressive) visual style to the gameplay itself, the concept of the game is easy to grasp. All the player has to do is press a button in line with the song's rhythm. Sounds easy, right? In fact, Rhythm Tengoku games have the curious characteristic of being playable without looking at the screen. Once the melody and rhythm are internalised, the visuals are not necessary to perform well. That is not to say that advanced players look away from the screen, however. First of all, the games feature a very unique and iconic artstyle that is simply a delight to look at. Second, while the visuals sometimes distract or mess with the player - in reality, they merely obstruct or warp the view on visual information that is rendered superfluous by the strong beat - they can be helpful to remind oneself of incoming shifts in rhythm, and they are of course crucial for early playthroughs of new songs.

While the player taps in time with the rhythm, he is rewarded with visual and auditory cues (characters being happy, cheering, singing, etc.) that maintain the song's flow. There are three different outcomes of success/failure that are conveyed by the rating assigned to your performance after the minigame. You can nail a note which brings you closer to a 'High Level' rating, flounder a note which brings you closer to mediocrity ('Mediocre') or you can completely botch or miss it outright, bringing you ever-so-closer to a courteous 'Retry'. All these three states are also reflected in every single beat you nail/miss along with the visual and auditory reactions by the characters. Even if you turn out to be a Rhythm Tengoku genius, you'd be remiss not to fail some notes on purpose if only to watch the often hilarious animations that ensue.

Lastly, before moving on, a few words about structural commonalities: Minigames are unlocked in tiers of four and they're capped off by a Remix combining the four previous songs (the remixes increase in scope the further you progress). You pass a song by achieving a 'Mediocre' rating, while a 'High Level' rating nets you a gold medal for the song, and after you've achieved some of these, you will be able to receive a 'Perfect' rating on songs that are randomly highlighted for such an opportunity. Obviously, you can't make any mistakes here, so you have two chances to go through the song without a single slip-up. Needless to say, getting a 'Perfect' on all of the songs is a daunting task. To round things out, there are all kinds of side games surrounding the bulk of the experience - rhythm toys, endless games, drum lessons, horse riding, comedy routines and tons of other curiosities and varied activities.

aW9EIDB.png

~Now Playing: Rhythm Tengoku Gold - Endless Games~

oSg8m5o.jpg

Game: Rhythm Tengoku (lit. 'Rhythm Heaven')
Release Date: August 3, 2006 (GBA); September 20, 2007 (Arcade, co-developed by Sega)
Developer: Nintendo SPD, J.P. Room Recordings
Publisher: Nintendo
Staff: Kazuyoshi Osawa, TSUNKU, Ko Takeuchi et. al.

The first game in the series came about when legendary Japanese singer, songwriter and producer TSUNKU approached Nintendo to make a music game that could be played without looking at the visuals. The Gameboy Advance was deemed the right platform for this experimental venture by a very small core team. In this very illuminating 'Iwata Asks', it is even revealed that the development team took dancing lessons to get into the right mindset for the task ahead of them. Considering Tsunku's initial wish, it is not surprising that, to this day, the games maintain a slightly pedagogic tone to them, always encouraging the player to do better and keep practicing.

The game is fully playable without knowing Japanese. You will miss out on some of the flavour text, though, so check out this (complete) fan translation called 'Rhythm Heaven Silver'.

Many of the series' characters and tropes were established in this first installment (see 'Cast' for more on those). The game is played solely using A, B and the directional pad (though most minigames only require A). The game sold quite well in Japan, which granted not only Japan but the whole world a sequel.

Game: Rhythm Tengoku Gold (JP), Rhythm Heaven (US), Rhythm Paradise (EU)
Release Date: July 31, 2008 (JP); April 5, 2009 (US); May 1, 2009 (EU)
Developer: Nintendo SPD, TNX Music Recordings
Staff: Kazuyoshi Osawa, TSUNKU, Masami Yone, Ko Takeuchi, Yoshio Sakamoto, et. al.

Two years later, the sequel released in Japan on the Nintendo DS. The game adopted a completely new control scheme, ditching buttons in favour of touch-based gameplay. The player has to tap and flick his way through the rhythm now, making the game more physically involved than its predecessor. The decision for this mechanical change did not come overnight, however. Osawa-san "agonised over it" for a whole six months, going back and forth between touch and buttons until finally deciding on the latter.

The game features slightly more content than the GBA original, the most notable change being unique remix tracks as opposed to the "building block" philosophy behind the remix tracks in the first game. The game split its fanbase, with some people having trouble dealing with the touch controls and bemoaning the lack of accuracy lost with analogue input, while other fans fell in love with the more energetic, haptic method of input. Whichever side one fell on, the game undeniably succeeded at bringing tons of newcomers to the series with a worldwide release and copious localisation work (i.e. all the songs in the game featuring lyrics were translated into five languages for the European release).

Game: Minna no Rhythm Tengoku (JP), Rhythm Heaven Fever (US), Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise (EU)
Release Date: July 21, 2011 (JP); February 13, 2012 (US); September 13, 2012 (EU)
Developer: Nintendo SPD
Staff: Ko Takeuchi, TSUNKU, Masami Yone, Yoshio Sakamoto, et. al.

With the DS game being a phenomenal worldwide success, it became clear that a sequel was not far-off. Minna no Rhythm Tengoku (lit. 'Everybody's Rhythm Heaven') marks the console debut of the series on the Nintendo Wii. The game makes use of the Wiimote's unique button layout, using only the A button up top and the B button on the back of the Wiimote. Motion controls were considered early in development but quickly cast aside (more on that in this 'Iwata Asks').

The Wii iteration added two-player multiplayer for some songs - not an entirely new feature, given how the elusive arcade version of the original had the option to play with another player. Just like the previous installments, the game met with praise from players and reviewers alike. The sales, however, were a massive step down from the DS game, leaving the future of the series up in the air.

Game: Rhythm Tengoku: The Best + (JP); Rhythm Heaven Megamix (US/EU)
Release Date: June 11, 2015 (JP); June 15, 2016 (US); 2016 (EU)
Developer: Nintendo SPD
Staff: Kazuyoshi Osawa, Ko Takeuchi, TSUNKU, et. al.

The newest entry in the series, currently only slated for Japan. The game offers 70 old minigames (with twists!) which are returning from past games, as well as 30 new minigames, essentially making it the most jam-packed Rhythm Tengoku to date.

The game boasts a story mode - a first for the series - in which you help a critter named Tebiri make his way back home. Co-op mode is also returning, with some rhythm games being playable with up to four(!) players view Download Play.

Adu7SRm.png

~Now Playing: Minna no Rhythm Tengoku - Remix 1~

As mentioned above, the games always feature a colourful cast of characters old and new, and heaps of cross-references. Let's take a look at a select few of cast members!

Karate Joe

The very first character to appear in a Rhythm Tengoku man, Karate Joe has smashed pots and defused bombs by kicking them in every game since.

hiSPriw.gif

The Wandering Samurai

Another staple character of the series, Samurai has slashed his way through waves of masked demons and other foul creatures since the GBA days.

Rhythm Girl

She's always got your back!

Chorus Men

Introduced in the second game, these lovely kids are renowned for their strong vocal chords and strong appetite. One of them, Marshal, acts as a sort of host for the Wii game, along with Miss Ribbon and Cam.

Barista

NVHjyoL.gif
The owner of the bar found in every game, Barista gives you hints for 'Perfect' challenges, lets you skip challenges, and, - well, he's always up for some chatter.

Monkeys

They're everywhere so bring your time net!

zIJX5CW.png

Jukebox Update #1

What follows is an assortment of songs chosen by yours truly. This section will be updated periodically to include new songs. Let's appreciate the timeless and diverse tunes of Rhythm Tengoku together!

nKurGzs.gif

Rhythm Tengoku - Night Walk - Make your way through the night while jumping in rhythm to a nostalgic tune. Not to be confused with the homage found in the Wii game!

aKHmzYa.gif

Rhythm Tengoku Gold - DJ School - The easiest way to launch a DJ career. Listen to the in-game version for helpful comments from your instructor. SCRATCH-O-- HEY!~~

S4NWyze.gif

Minna no Rhythm Tengoku - Tap Troupe - Tap your feet to a lively rhythm. Go astray and earn the harshest of looks from your "friends".

Rhythm Tengoku - Rap Men - Drop fresh UHNNNs as your partner raps about beats and snacks.

Rhythm Tengoku Gold - Struck by Rain (Karate Man 2) - Best training music of all time? If you don't bond with Karate Joe during this, I have no words for you.

gDmZuHt.gif

Minna no Rhythm Tengoku - Monkey Watch - This watch is the stuff of nigthmares.. or maybe the cutest thing ever?
Balloon Monkey hates your guts.

0tZ4JlH.gif

Rhythm Tengoku - Super Tap - Just tapping one out with my bros.

Rhythm Tengoku Gold - Crop Stomp - Stomp those crops, cha-cha-cha! Waste those moles, cha-cha-cha! ..YEUGH

yf02Kmw.gif

Minna no Rhythm Tengoku - Hole in One 2 - Damn, you're pretty good. Your coach really mandrilled you, haha!
Nailed it. 8)

1kgcEtZ.png

Fonts used, in order of appearance, are Sniglet, created by Haley Fiege for The League of Moveable Type; Aaram by Niram Factory (aka Tharique Azeez); Mir by Julia Sysmäläinen; and Levi ReBrushed by Levi Szekeres. The typeface for "Rhythm Tengoku" was taken directly from the official American logo, with some characters drawn from scratch.

Major thanks to HeavenSmiley for all the banners! Now let's gush over this awesome series!

MercuryLS

Banned
This is one of my favourite Nintendo franchises, I still think the original GBA game is the best. The Wii one was great too.

daydream

Banned
No love for the interviewer? :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzQYH805Gqw

Kidding :) Still my favorite rhythm game ever!

I expected that one to come up early so I didn't include it (yet). :)

So, I tried to write a neutral OP (don't know if I succeeded) but personally, while I love all three games, my personal favourite is Rhythm Tengoku Gold followed very closely by the original.

In my mind, the three games have different strengths. The first one has the strongest soundtrack with some timeless tunes (timelessness is what defines a good Rhythm Tengoku track, imo - the feeling that you've heard this song before because it's just so damn catchy and "pure" in a way). The second one, like I said, is my favourite because the touch controls add a real layer of intensity. The third one I consider the weakest entry because the soundtrack is not quite on par with the rest. A lot of the songs lack character and, well, the feeling I described above. Still a great goddamn game, though.

Not to mention that all of these games are very cheap so it's very easy to get into the series.

Ulthwe

Great OP! The first is still the best, the only one I 100‰ed. Even dusted off the original GBA for the drum lessons, the controls were much better than in the SP or Micro for them. And it came with stickers!

RhythmTengoku_Nintendo_GameBoyAdvance_stickers.jpg

Loved the second one, but as the songs got longer perfecting them became tedious and didn't bother. The Wii version is enjoyable, but its quirkiness whore out fast, so I didn't try to even unlock all the extras.

A gaffer in the shmup thread has an arcade machine, maybe he'll show around.

oh right, lists are always where to start

DS>Wii>GBA is my personal list.

To start, I'm not really huge on Tengoku's look going back on it. There's an argument that can be made for the eclectic styles that the game has, very much taking root in the WarioWare series, but I'm honestly a bigger fan of the more unified, smoother look of the later games. I don't really miss stuff that looks like Air Batter or Hopping Road. Ko Takeuchi's art really shines in the less abstract, imo. It's what I loved about WarioWare character art, but cranked up.

I'm also glad the games have gotten more difficult. I might not be the best judge of this, as the order i played the series in was DS->Wii->GBA, but I find the GBA game exceptionally easy. Like, I think I perfected everything on either the first or second try, and on my second runthrough of the game, everything on the first try thus far. That's not to say difficulty is a judge of quality of these games. I've just come to really appreciate the the tension and dread that comes from attempting perfects on difficult stages, anticipating the heart-shattering sound (literally, thanks to very appropriate iconography) indicating you fucked up. That sort of thrill is one of my favorite parts of the games, and I always really looking forward to going for all-perfect whenever I play a new one.

I may go more into how I feel the series has improved since, specifically when it comes to variety of game types, but I don't want to sound too negative. I really do love the GBA game a lot. Hell, I'm replaying it right now, despite all the newer games I should be playing.

Wii and DS feel pretty similar, so it's hard to pinpoint why I prefer DS. It could be argued that it's bias due to it having been my first, but I'd like to think I prefer it from a more objective standpoint too. One thing that shifts things in DS's favor, imo, is touch controls, which I'm well aware is considered a negative for a lot of people, lol. I've gone into this in the past, but I just much prefer the tactile feedback received from a touch screen than that of a button, but...

A button has several points where it "clicks", first when you actually touch the button if you finger was off it before, then the point where the switch is triggered and the input is read, then the point where it's fully suppressed, and then that in reverse as it's unsuppressed. Obviously I'm over-complicating things in my description, but when I play rhythm games with buttons, I know that I feel more than one point of feedback. With a touch screen, the only thing you feel is the exact point when you hit the screen, and I like that. The tactile feedback from that is a very unconvoluted measure of exactly when the input was triggered and read, and just makes for a much more "clean" experience, imo. So that's my spiel about something nobody cares about, lol.

I'll probably go into this more later but oh shit rad daydreaming also likes DS best, cool. I feel like a lot of people say it's their least favorite and that bums me out, lol. I've talked a lot about silly minor things and haven't really touched on the rhythm games themselves, so I'll probably go into that more at a later time and try to analyze why I like DS over Wii. So, awesome thread, thanks for posting it! I plan to post a lot, lol.

jett

D-Member
Awesome games.

I couldn't say which I liked better, the GBA game or the Wii game. I can only say that it's definitely not the DS game. :p

Choosing which has the best music would be way harder though.

Awesome thread, I was just talking extensively about this series with a colleague! Surely a new version is coming, right? Considering how well the Wii one sold in Japan? I'd love to see it, or even better... a mash-up with Ouendan!

so1337

This is the best song in the entire series. They played this in several Tokyo gameshops I went to this summer which made me instantly hum along.

Wrester interview minigame (Wii) > Rhythm Tengoku > Rhythm Tengoku Gold > Rhythm Paradise

Cmagus

Best series Nintendo has put out and I'd buy a Wii-U tomorrow if they announced a new game.These games consume me I've perfected every single one so far and await the next challenge.It would be cool if they released the GBA game on VC so that others can play it as it's such an amazing game.

I still haven't played any of these games. They remind me too much of WarioWare, which I hate. I loved EBA, but those included real songs with fun stories. I'd love more of that.

Wish I could play the GBA one but I can't justify the cost.

I'd probably say now is the best time to go for the GBA game, it's cheaper to import than it has been in a while (evidently the domestic price in Japan has always been pretty damn low). I bought my second complete copy of the game for $20 from a local shop that, presumably, bought it online for even less. I see listings on eBay regularly between $20-$30, which is a pretty damn reasonable price for such a great game, imo. Might be worth considering.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Rhythm Heaven on DS was great. I've yet to play the Wii one, though :(

...And yes, we need a brand new RH. If I had to guess, it'll be on 3DS, and releasing next year: it's been a while since RH on Wii, and the series still has a huge following in Japan (it sold over 600,000 even on Wii), I can't think they would ditch it that easily.

I love how it is one of the few series where you have to effectively play with the rhythm, and not just simply press buttons when you see something on the screen. Hell you could even play most of the games blind.

I have the superior European version of Rhythme Tengoku Paradise (Japanese and English audio), but I wish they localized it in the 5 European languages like the DS version - the songs were deliciously corny and cheesy.

Examples :
Club de fans (Español) - Ya lo sé !
Fan Club (Français) - Oui c'est certain !
Karaté Man (Français) - "Pluie amère"

I played the first one in an emulator, it's the only one I miss in my collection :(
This is the best song in the entire series.
What ? Perhaps you mean this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnL9YztnI8A

Absolutely love this series.

I just want to interject that playing the original Rhythm Tengoku on GBA in English is amazing.

For those who don't know, there is an english fan translation called Rhythm Heaven Silver which makes the game much more playable!

Impotaku

The arcade machine deserves a mention as well, sure it used the levels of the GBA game but it added some extras in there too. Just look at the thing, i don't know how anyone would be able to pass that by & not want to play hehe.
loop_photo021.jpg

Love this series the one on GBA enchanted me, weird and addicive all at the same time i also love how rhythm based they are you really need to get into the songs to play it well but when you are in sync with them it's immensly satisfying, the series has improved with each game. Would really love more of them but at the same time because they release them so infrequently the do feel special when another comes out.

Even now after all this time the wordplay joke made in jaPAN on the bon odori song makes me giggle.

NEO0MJ

I'd probably say now is the best time to go for the GBA game, it's cheaper to import than it has been in a while (evidently the domestic price in Japan has always been pretty damn low). I bought my second complete copy of the game for $20 from a local shop that, presumably, bought it online for even less. I see listings on eBay regularly between $20-$30, which is a pretty damn reasonable price for such a great game, imo. Might be worth considering.

Oh, that's good. I think it was like $60-$80 when I saw it a few years ago.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
This is the thing. I love DJMax Technika Tune, Theatrhythm, Bust a Groove, etc. But I never understood the premise of RH. To me it looks like a "Simon Says" kind of game. Like the gameplay and songs are very simplistic, nicely presented, but it doesn't seem too hard. Am I missing something here?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
GBA=Wii>DS

Sorry, but buttons for life. The whole flick mechanic wasn't as precise as I would have wanted it to be.

Sad that the rumour of an RT rep for Smash fizzled out. Guess there's tiny hope for a stage or at least music of some sort in the Wii U version.

Is there somewhere where I can read a translation of the Japanese text. Always been curious what those text blurbs I've unlocked say.

Anybody who thinks Gold is the best is crazy. Weakest set of songs, not very fun games to play, terrible localization. Paradise improved on all three of those and might be even better than the GBA one... if I could stomach getting my nostalgia out of the way.

NEO0MJ

This is the thing. I love DJMax Technika Tune, Theatrhythm, Bust a Groove, etc. But I never understood the premise of RH. To me it looks like a "Simon Says" kind of game. Like the gameplay and songs are very simplistic, nicely presented, but it doesn't seem too hard. Am I missing something here?

The charming art-style and music play a role, and some of them can be pretty hard. The stage Monkey Watch is kinda infamous, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBIg7LEHs-0

You should give it a shot before dismissing it. Both the Wii and the DS games are pretty cheap. I'd go for the Wii game, it's much better IMO.

Sorry, but buttons for life. The whole flick mechanic wasn't as precise as I would have wanted it to be.

Yeah, I feel it hurt more than a few of the games.

it is my personal theory that several treehouse employees were kidnapped and not allowed to leave until they sung the english version of love ooh ooh paradise for the game

at least struck by the rain's english version is good, probably because it's sung by one of the original artists

daydream

Banned
Gosh, I want to reply to every one of you guys! :D Will have to wait till tomorrow, though.

Also, Bankslammer and I agree that Gold haters need to git gud. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Elija2

I love the art style in these games. I've only ever played the DS game but I thought it was great. I really should play the Wii game one of these days.

One of my favourite series of all time.

Call me crazy but Rhythm Heaven Fever was my GOTG. <3 <3 <3 I imported the NA version and bought the EU version full price.

Broadly speaking there's three types of minigames:
The "Simon says" games as you mentioned, where you have to copy a beat given to you previously.
"Constant rhythm" games where you have to keep a steady beat over the length of the game.
"Fill in the gap" games where you have to finish a beat given certain cues

In all three types they'll typically try to throw you off somehow, whether it be obstructing visual cues or using unconventional rhythms.

What makes the game really sing is a strong positive/negative reinforcement mechanism; the game really lets you know when you're doing well and makes you feel bad for doing poorly. Bemani type games feel lifeless by comparison - taiko no tatsujin has a similar feedback mechanism though.

noooooo, lockstep rules. i love lockstep, lol. every time i hear the song i have to tap along on whatever object is nearby, and it's probably the DS game i replayed the most.

my least favorite probably defaults to quiz because i mean, yeah it's unique but... it's not really much of a rhythm game.
the explosion easter egg owns though

edit: oh, also, tap troupe. one of the few where memorization is pretty much required (to know the timing of tap-tap-tap each instance). was frustrating and not very fun getting that down.

and for balance, love lizards. specifically love lizards in remix 10. was the one time i found touch controls unresponsive.

llehuty

*Subscribed*

I don't even know how many hours I have put into this game and the number of friends I have forced to play it. Some of the catch phrases or cues are internal jokes that we keep using in normal conversations.

I don't have any preference between the three games, pretty solid. Each of them have the typical stinky minigame that you don't want to play again in your life, but other than that, grea great games.

jett

D-Member
noooooo, lockstep rules. i love lockstep, lol. every time i hear the song i have to tap along on whatever object is nearby, and it's probably the DS game i replayed the most.

my least favorite probably defaults to quiz because i mean, yeah it's unique but... it's not really much of a rhythm game.

I'm just not wired for it, I guess. :p The monkeys in the Wii game are all right though.

daydream

Banned
Everyone knows the worst level in the entire franchise is Lockstep.

Ok, I have to reply to this before going to bed.

The two Lockstep songs are the only two I'm utterly terrible at in Gold. I think the music is incredible, I love the visual realisation and all that, but I'm so bad at switching rhythm quickly (the first half is fine).

Now get this - my sister who played this game casually for a while was a savant at this minigame. One time, I handed her my DS - she got a Perfect on the first one, Gold on the second one, both on first try. And I'm way better than her at the rest of the game.

I honestly think this has to do with different brain wiring or something, lol.

edit: oh, also, tap troupe. one of the few where memorization is pretty much required (to know the timing of tap-tap-tap each instance). was frustrating and not very fun getting that down.

and for balance, love lizards. specifically love lizards in remix 10. was the one time i found touch controls unresponsive.

Quiz feels very out-of-place. Also, the host is creepy as hell.

jett

D-Member
Ok, I have to reply to this before going to bed.

The two Lockstep songs are the only two I'm utterly terrible at in Gold. I think the music is incredible, I love the visual realisation and all that, but I'm so bad at switching rhythm quickly (the first half is fine).

Now get this - my sister who played this game casually for a while was a savant at this minigame. One time, I handed her my DS - she got a Perfect on the first one, Gold on the second one, both on first try. And I'm way better than her at the rest of the game.

I honestly think this has to do with different brain wiring or something, lol.

She should probably look into learning how to play drums. :p

I'm just not wired for it, I guess. :p The monkeys in the Wii game are all right though.

Yeah, stuff like Lockstep and Monkey Watch really feel like "get it or don't" ones. I've yet to run into any trouble myself for whatever reason, but I've seen people who just cannot do Monkey Watch. It's interesting how people who are otherwise good at rhythm games can just get totally tripped up by stuff like that.

Zodzilla

GBA is the best one. Bought it from Lik-Sang years ago after seeing it featured on the 1up show and never regretted it. So good. Nearly every single game and song on that one is pure love and refined goodness.

If you've got a GBA version, don't forget to check out the english rom hack translation Rhythm Heaven Silver as well.

Impotaku

A special mention goes to the games soundtracks for this game thay are godly, i love listening to them even when im not playing. Funnily enough you can tap along to the songs and play the game in your head. Once you have learned the game they stay with you forever.

Not cheap but if you are a fan of the games they are totally worth it.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B001F36E4W/
First one comes on 3 disks and covers all the songs from the first 2 games.
511-XtQrA6L.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0057D722O/
Second OST comes on a whopping 4 disks and has everything from the wii game plus a lot of extra mixes.
71wryiYbhhL._SL1000_.jpg

Top Bottom