• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ridley Scott's Prometheus Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Cant watch the stream. Hope they upload the trailer soon enough.

jett

D-Member
ilbq8vGrDzuQz.gif

Fuck yes.

She called using sets "old school", setting it up as CGI being current school. Pissed Ridley right off.
Pffft. Seems kinda rude/thin skinned not to take that as a simple, truthful compliment. But I guess he's earned the right to pull the cranky grandpa card. "Grrrrr! You kids and your old/new fangled jargon!"

The first sequence (gif_ed above) seems like it shows the "genesis" plot line, doesn't it?
/edit
I guess I should read some more about the whole Alien universe..

Suairyu

Banned
Ah, no, it is indeed "cut if off".

Pffft. Seems kinda rude/thin skinned not to take that as a simple, truthful compliment. But I guess he's earned the right to pull the cranky grandpa card. "Grrrrr! You kids and your old/new fangled jargon!"
Absolutely not. He then corrected her and called it "sensible school". I'd be fucked off too. The idea that using sets is "old" rather than the goddamn standard you're meant to do except in extraordinary circumstances is insulting.

Did anybody else see the Xenomorph (maybe a sculpt) inlaid into the wall before the ship was rising?
1:37

I've got a screen grab as to what I believe is a space jockey without the suit. Would post but I'm not sure if it violates spoiler rules.

Suairyu

Banned
I've got a screen grab as to what I believe is a space jockey without the suit. Would post but I'm not sure if it violates spoiler rules.
The general consensus would be that stuff in trailers is okay to post. Just don't then link to an unofficial interview in a tabloid newspaper that explains the context and ruins the plot.

ssoass

The most interesting thing to me was the
little bug creature
in the trailer... reminded me of
the original script

Edit: on closer inspection, it's
a thing that's coming out of one of those urns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom