• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Robin Thicke-Blurred Lines [video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
animation1q8j5s.gif

iLHOohalrvo28.gif
Shuffling

joedan

Song is awful. Is it even a song? Sounds like just words stitched together with the hope that the pretentious fill in the blanks.

Spent 5 minutes trying to find an HD version of the NSFW video and now I feel sleazy. Haven't heard of Thicke before today but his expression in the banner is the douchiest thing I've seen in quite a while.

Edit: And yeah, that hashtag usage is rather annoying. Don't really use twitter much but I still get to see # bushiness everywhere. The whole thing just seemed really silly, which is fine of course, but is Thicke a serious artist? As I said I haven't heard of him before today.

remnant

Banned
I'll help her gain 2-3 more pounds (of semen)

something something sexist something femimism something outrage

Edit: Also this probably isn't fair to thicke or anything but I just can't watch that video without thinking it's comes off as really immature and stupid, especially after 20/20 experience just dropped.

So I just checked out the uncensored version. For the first thirty seconds I was like "Heyyy these girls are hot and they are naked!" but then it just goes on and on and on...which shouldn't be a bad thing but in this context it just comes off as stupid somehow.

A tease is great. A glimpse fine. Laying it out there in godawful undies and teenybop dance moves....ehhh.

Did no-one making this video think "Hey, maybe we should try to oh I dunno, do something? Anything?" But no, it's just more looking at "bitches" as they put it.

Let's not forget #THICKE #THICKE #THICKE. That shit is annoying.

Spent 5 minutes trying to find an HD version of the NSFW video and now I feel sleazy. Haven't heard of Thicke before today but his expression in the banner is the douchiest thing I've seen in quite a while.

Edit: And yeah, that hashtag usage is rather annoying. Don't really use twitter much but I still get to see # bushiness everywhere. The whole thing just seemed really silly, which is fine of course, but is Thicke a serious artist? As I said I haven't heard of him before today.

Are you serious? It's right there on the YouTube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom