• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockman Zero 2 IDEA Remastered OST

kiryogi

Banned
Guess Wario never posted this. It's really quite amazing. If you thought the first rearranged was good, this is even better. Zero 2 probably has the best intro stage theme I've heard in a Rockman game to date. In any case, some great guitar in these arranges :D

http://www.skylagoon.com/gamemp3s/torrents/6-5-04.torrent

I really wonder about who Inti-creates is. Is this the original capcom rockman team or Inafune's official appointed? (Despite the messes that 6-7 are)

kiryogi

Banned
gah damn you for sidetracking.. but hey, didn't know this was coming out. 12 tracks D: but helll, that's awesome.

kiryogi said:
Guess Wario never posted this. It's really quite amazing. If you thought the first rearranged was good, this is even better. Zero 2 probably has the best intro stage theme I've heard in a Rockman game to date. In any case, some great guitar in these arranges :D

http://www.skylagoon.com/gamemp3s/torrents/6-5-04.torrent

I really wonder about who Inti-creates is. Is this the original capcom rockman team or Inafune's official appointed? (Despite the messes that 6-7 are)

Inti-creates is the Rockman Zero dev team. They're fucking hardcore. Somehow they also made the absolutly horrible MM Battle Chip Challenge. Also, they don't make Battle Network.

Edit: Come one guys let's hop on this torrent. I'd like to get this OST some time soon.

kiryogi

Banned
I'll hop on for a bit. But hey, it's like BoF V: DQ folks making X7. In any case, so this one of capcom's inhouse developers?

Who cares if it's a different development team. The Mega Man Zero games are fucking awesome. The use of the sword changes the Mega Man gameplay dynamic and gives a different experience. They're totally awesome games, and they are hard as fuck. You beat the shit out of stuff. It's fun, play it.

kiryogi

Banned
But one must know! For any X game now and days doesn't compare a dime to the Zero series. D: Not to mention Zero is Inafune's.

Top Bottom