• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ron Perlman’s going to run for president in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
pacific-rim-perlman.jpg

PSqueak

Banned
If trump can win, this guy cant be a worse candidate, he's a celebrity and has no experience just like trump, but he prolly would have much more charisma and a more progressive platform.

If trump can win, this guy cant be a worse candidate, he's a celebrity and has no experience just like trump, but he prolly would have much more charisma and a more progressive platform.

Yep. Our electing of Trump just officially made running for President feel within the reach of a hamster.

Crayon

My mental state is fragile right now. I just want to get that disclaimer out in front here...

I'm down for all celebrity officials from here on out. They don't need to know shit about shit to do any of these jobs. They just have to be accountable to voters and get people out to vote.

Pearlman, Hanks, Kanye, Oprah primary would get voters involved and paying attention.

We're getting closer and closer to 1984 where the quality of a president is personality and status and not policy or temperament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom