• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ronda Rousey on loss - "It might be 3 to 6 months before I can eat an apple"

Status
Not open for further replies.
criticizing fighters for having big egos is fucking ridiculous.
what do you guys think about muhammad ali ? or was it ok because he was a man ?

eye-roll-gif.gif

Not to mention, the only person who Ali probably went too far with (calling Joe Frazier an Uncle Tom) he did apologize to

Ali's smack talk is legendary both inside and outside the ring. He did beat Smokin Joe, and became heavyweight champion of the world. He could prove it.

Jezbollah

If that twat Edmund has his way, she'll be able to eat an apple tomorrow.

Also, I hope she doesnt have an arguement with Travis Browne...

Cybit

FGC Waterboy

You really don't remember the amount of shit Ali got in his prime, do you?

Also, everyone was fine with Rousey shit talking until she got beat. That's how it is in sports - you can shit talk all you want, if you win, it's confidence, if you lose, it's arrogance. (See: Jordan, Michael)

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
This never would've happened if she had just touched gloves.

She saw through Holly's fake sweetness just like she saw through the gubmint's crisis actors. Wake up, sheeple.

Blader

Muhammad Ali took plenty of shit for all the shit he talked, as did Floyd Mayweather.

Kevyt

Her jaw is what's wrong with apples I guess.
How hard does one have to hit you fuck up teeth in a mouth guard got damn.

Her fucked up teeth just went right over your head, didn't they?

Oohh...

I didn't think it was that bad, I just thought that she was going to avoid sugars and carbs and go on a strict diet to become better? Idk...

It completely went over my head, lol

yea yea this was clearly meant to be sexist
get outta here

all the best to the champ rousey, she'll be back and when she is she'll be a force
she's not gonna lose that fighter's instinct after one loss
GSP was worn down over time but Ronda is different

Furyous

any chance that those punches and kicked knocked the truther out of her?

Someone needs to ask for if she still believes in that truther BS. If Ronda decides to head back into the boxing ring she needs to rematch Holly Lawson. Ronda sounds done right now and hopefully this loss humbles her. Get back to working on her performance in ring and stop taunting the greatest boxer of his generation Floyd.

BadAss2961

vFSdOCw.gif

On top of that one clean elbow and the headkick knockout, I think those couple hammerfists at the end really put in work.

Bubba T

If I didn't already have an account, I would have signed up to quote this. Fuck sakes man have some empathy

Ronda Rousey to Holm before their fight said:
Fake ass cheap shotting fake respect fake humility bitch - "preacher's daughter" my ass - I see through your fake sweet act now - you're getting your ass kicked tomorrow, and I'm really going to enjoy the beating I give you #andSTILL

What I posted was tame, bruh.

And here I am being a pussy about getting my wisdom teeth pulled because I won't be able to eat solids for a few days. Rousey is on that mashed potato diet indefinitely until her jaw heals. Thats rough as hell

Fury451

Banned

Ali's ego made him seem like a huge tool too even when it was for show. Rousey seems like she was always trying too hard with hers.

The attempt at making it a gender thing is weak.

And here I am being a pussy about getting my wisdom teeth pulled because I won't be able to eat solids for a few days. Rousey is on that mashed potato diet indefinitely until her jaw heals. Thats rough as hell

i used to put rice and bean in a blender whenever i got my braces tightened. tasted to goood.

darscot

Her jaw is fine her teeth just got knocked loose. She needs to decide if she is a fighter or a celebrity. Loose teeth really, if your worried about eating apples stay out of the cage, your done.

Tesseract

Banned

it won't heal, jaw fuckups are basically permanent (i've studied literally all the literature for 5 years)

disclusion time reduction is all that works, but you still never eat hard food again

her miniscus will toughen with therapy, masseter too

5 years and she'll be 90%, < with that dana white money

jabuseika

Yeah, jaw injuries are forever.

Very difficult for them to heal right.

Maybe she'll finally get a real boxing coach.

it won't heal, jaw fuckups are basically permanent (i've studied literally all the literature for 5 years)

disclusion time reduction is all that works, but you still never eat hard food again

her miniscus will toughen with therapy, masseter too

5 years and she'll be 90%, < with that dana white money

Kanye West seemingly fully recovered from his jaw fracture 12 years ago. For a while he was talking through the wiiiiiiiiiire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom