• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ROUND ONE OF THE MUSIC TOURNAMENT! ENDS JUNE 6th, WE NEED YOUR VOTE-AGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceres

Banned
NameGenerated said:
:lol I lost the worst.

You should have pimped in the Metal thread. I knew based simply on the "What are you listening to" threads that this wasn't even worth entering on my part.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I think I would have preferred getting creamed over losing by 1 vote. At least then I could have had a laugh. :(

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Cosmic Bus said:
Double elimination, really? You're going to drag this out even longer than it's already been? Next you guys are going to tell me that you subscribe to this "new school" bullshit where everyone is a winner and no one ever loses. ;)
AU should give us all prizes, we're all winners.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Man, I don't know if I could give away everyone prizes just because that would make me pretty poor. Maybe I could make a mix and upload it to Rapidshare for everyone to enjoy. I will try and put up Round Two up in a bit.

Cosmic Bus said:
Since Ulster is, I think, traveling at the moment, I tallied up the final votes:

BOUT SEVEN:
I Push Fat Kids (16 votes)
vs
n0b (7 votes)

BOUT ELEVEN:
FordPrefect (9 votes)
vs
muttyeah416 (12 votes)
what is this shit

Karakand

Cosmic Bus said:
Double elimination, really? You're going to drag this out even longer than it's already been? Next you guys are going to tell me that you subscribe to this "new school" bullshit where everyone is a winner and no one ever loses. ;)
the only winning move is not to play :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom